“Great food!”

Pega Pega Grill and Beach Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Take a break from the fun in the sun and join us at the Pega Pega Café & Beach Bar for delectable lite fare and a never-ending selection of cocktails -think soup and salads, Panini's and sandwiches, colorful cocktails, domestic and imported ice cold beers and healthy smoothies and shakes. Join us for lunch from noon through 5pm. Don't forget to join us for happy hour from 5pm-7pm. Happy Hour Specials and live music are the perfect way to conclude a day at the beach.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I spent most of my honeymoon at the beach and eating from this grill. I loved the steak and cheese and the fish tacos, Yum! Staff was so friendly and the drinks were awesome. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

friendly great staff - average food. They claim to have best fish tacos on the island and that might be true - but if you are looking for traditional baja style fish tacos, these weren't quite there. Alcoholic drinks are carefully measured (aka kinda weak for me). But ..they frequently have 2 for 1 happy hours.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I thought this little beachside grill at the Manchebo resort was surprisingly good! Kind of pricey for what you get but food is tasty, hot and prepared well. The Cuban panini was very nice.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food and drinks were so good .. We ordered different things on our one week holiday and nothing disappointed... First time i tried grilled pineapple on a burger and it was so tasty.. Its such a wonderful location to eat with the beach and gardens surrounding you and the service and food is worth going for..

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was not impressed with the food here until I tried the fish tacos. They were amazing. The service is great and if you are on the beach they give you a flag to put up when you need service. Within a few minutes someone will be over to take your order. The drinks here are true tropical drinks and well worth a visit. Ignacio will take good care of you during the evening hours for happy hour too.