“Great new Restaurant”
Review of Dos Locos - CLOSED

Dos Locos
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Behind La Quinta Beach Resort in Eagle Beach in Aruba.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It took a while to locate this new restaurant, but it on the same side road as Screaming Eagle. Once there this quaint place was hard to beat. We had the Scrimp in pasta and the fresh fish. Both were plate emptiers. The staff is very friendly and if we would have found this place earlier in our stay, we probably would have gone back a second time. The prices were VERY reasonable.

2  Thank Mark L

Reviewed November 1, 2012

New restaurant in Aruba, located on the side street new Screaming Eagle in the Eagle Beach area. Visited this restaurant last month and will certainly visit again on our next visit. Food was delicious. Should have made reservations but only had to wait a few minutes at the bar. For the "Antipasto Caldi" I had the Pita & Tzaziki which was warm pita bread and cucumber,yogurt, and garlic dip. My husband had Pommodore, which was a tomato soup with basil cream. Both were very good. Also served was homemade bread with a tapenade. For entrees, my husband had Lasagna Bolognese and I had the Eggplant Parmesan. Both entrees were very good. No room for dessert this time. On next visit we will make it a point to have dessert. They also serve Spaghetti Formaggio for two, prepared table side. They have a very nice menu with many choices. The prices are very reasonable and the owners, a husband and wife team are charming and very attentive.

2  Thank cathbart
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I like to try new places and were directed to Zuzuroh's by a friend. VERY good! The restaurant is small and new but the food was amazing! I had the fresh catch and based on the other reviews on this site I asked for it to be preapred with coconut curry sauce - WOW! My husband had the surf and turf which included a nice fillet, the fresh catch (red snapper) AND shrimp (and cost only 33 Afl = <$19). HIGHLY recommended to try! Three things: 1. Order the calamari - HUGE pieces (looks like giant onion rings) and SO tender and delicious; 2. If you want fish, ask what the fresh catch is and order that - you can't go wrong with what's fresh; and 3. If it's not on the menu, ask if they can make it - like the cocount curry sauce - delish! Overall the food is SO good and prices are SO low you won't believe it! They are open 11a - 11p closed on Sundays.

3  Thank CMaduro
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Dos Locos is no longer in business. The new restaurant is now Zuzuroh. The food is fresh, great taste, and wonderfully prepared. We found this hidden gem because the condo we stayed at was at the end of the street. Turn onto the sidestreet next to the Screaming Eagle and on the right, approximately halfway down the street, is Zuzuroh, located in the front of the Eagle Beach Studios building.

4  Thank beachbunnee
Reviewed April 27, 2012

After a visit to the Butterfly Garden we were invited by one of our friends to have our dinner at a new restaurant named Dos Locos (Two Fools). It's not very large and a bit hidden between the Costa Linda and Bucuti hotels, down a small road. But the food is great and the Arubian/Columbian family that runs the restaurant is very nice and helpfull. The interior is modern and clean and the food very varied with OK prices. I choose the recommended Coconut Grouper (fish), what a delight, with a very delicious coconut sauce! It was served with crispy vegetables and pan bati ( a kind of pancakes with corn). My wife and her girlfriend took fried, very fresh fish and chicken breast, topped with banana hasa (fried bananas), fried potatoes and some vegetables, they were also delighted with the food. There was a tv on with MTV music but not disturbing, this matches with the mainly young people who visit this very promising new restaurant. We certainly will come back, "sigur, not ta gusta hopi"!

1  Thank Neuteboom