“Save your money and time!”

Mandara Spa Aruba Ocean Club
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Save your money and time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Awful spa with inexperienced staff! Save your money and go to the Hyatt Regency Spa! Honestly the worst experience I've ever had in a so called Spa! Marriott should be ashamed! I hope this review saves someone else from losing their precious vacation time and money!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank artyis

Lexington, Kentucky
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good massage, not much else”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We booked this spa since we were staying at the Marriott Stellaris. The option to have the couples massage at the outdoor cabana was not an option for the time was booked on Sunday (or at all on Sunday?). They also had to call us back to verify what time we made the appointment for since their system crashed. We arrived about 25minutes early for our session to get changed. It was a small and cramped welcoming area, but they do let you smell the different oils so you can choose which one you want. The robe was comfortable but I had to request slippers since they weren't provided in the locker. When I came out of the locker room the therapists were already speaking to my husband and we were rushed down the hall to the couples room. We weren't given the option of if we wanted a male versus female masseuse... I really prefer a female but ended up with a male masseuse. The massage itself was really good and relaxing. We then went back to the relaxation room (co-ed), where there was tea, water, nuts, fruit, and cookies available. They also had cold sent infused wash clothes that felt great on a sun burnt face. We didn't spend much time there as there were 4 other people in the room and the attendant and the masseuses coming for the next client - too much activity for real relaxation.
Overall the massage was good, but over priced for the overall spa experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Noelle L
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I walked in to see the spa early in the morning and they had an opening in an hour so I got an 80 minute massage for the price of a 50 minute massage. It was great for any price. Relaxing and a perfect massage. I recommend this to kick start your relaxing vacation.

Visited September 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The massage was really wonderful. The staff were kind and considerate. The serviced tea and juice which was nice. The changing room was very nice and had plenty of towels. I will go back.

Visited July 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Did a couples massage with my husband, it was great. Very relaxing. The staff was excellent. They were very nice and I appreciate that they don't really talk much while giving the massage. (I went for a massage somewhere else where they talked the whole time- not relaxing at all!) It was kind of expensive but I would definitely do it again. Also, this time, they just brought us to the couples room, where they left us to undress and cover ourselves with the sheet before they entered. I don't know if that was due to the construction going on, but I liked that better than the last time I came here and they gave us robes to put on and sit in a waiting area with other people. That was a little awkward. I would definitely recommend the Mandara Spa!

Visited July 2013