“The best pizza I found on this island!”

AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve you the AUTENTICA PIZZA ITALIANA, fired on stone of Monte Vesuvio in Naples, made with all fresh italian ingredients.
Oranjestad, Aruba
“The best pizza I found on this island!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

OK, I have to admit. I am sort of a pizza addict. It came to me later in life, I did not eat my first pizza until I was 25. Seriously. So I try to make up for that now! Pizza is my favourite go-out-easy food. And when I live somewhere, like living on Aruba now, I try out as many pizza places as I can.

And I keep coming back to Amore Mio. The pizza is very good. Thin crust, well-baked, not soggy like some restaurants still dare to serve it. Wide range of toppings and some special and surprising pizzas. Good cheese on top. The way I like it!

And the service is very good, with a smile. They can get a bit over-worked when the place is packed full, but usually they are very attentive while not being annoying.

Excellent selection of wines. And, very important here in the Aruba climate, the red wine is a bit colled but not chilled. Serving it chilled would kill the taste, serving it room temperature (30 degrees Celsius) would as well. But cooled to (my estimate 18-20 degrees makes it taste well. A good pizza deserves, after all, a good glass of wine.

And they do serve the best espresso I found on the island as well. In itself a reason to come here.

In short: my recommended pizza place on Aruba!

• Visited June 2014
JDdeNobrega, Public Relations Manager at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thank you for your amazing review! We are glad to hear from one of our pizza lovers that you enjoyed the homemade Napoli pizza we make at Amore Mio, the same way they make it in Napoli, Italy.

We do our best to keep up our smiles and give the best service we can at Amore Mio, and we are glad to hear that the wine is being served as red wine is suppose to be served, just right about 18-20 degrees.

Espresso is very important in Italy and so we try to serve only the best we can to our dear guests.

Hope you had a great time on the island of Aruba!

Sincere,

Team Marketing

Buffalo, New York
“Killer good pizza”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Just like having a superb pizza in Roma. Could not be better. Had our standard Pizza Capriciosa.

Had wonderful waiter named Hector. Perfect service with a smile.

Buffalo mozzarella on caprese salad was wonderful.

Large wine pours. Great house chianti

Understand the chef is from Napoli. They certainly picked the right chef. Absolutely perfect, just like back in Italia.

We will be back!!! LOVED IT

Durham, North Carolina
“great food”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The ceasar salad was fabulous and very tasty and a very generous portion. the pizza was filling a fresh. loved this place.

Visited June 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“premo pie”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

thin crust and prosciutto, black olives and artichoke hearts gave us this unforgettable pizza that we hope to recreate when we get home. thats how good it was.
hector, our server was ready with a business card when we complimented his service and said we'd be mentioning him on trip advisor. i'm sure he's heard these compliments before.
the open air seating experience was not diminished by the throngs of passerby's. clean, plenty of room and timely,friendly service topped of this great dining experience. we really didn't go out for pizza the rest of the trip because we wanted to savor the experience.

Orlando, Florida
“Upscale pizza”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great service! Great food! Loved the street performer/jester that came by with balloons for our 4 year old daughter. Nice, open air atmosphere. The malbec by the glass was very good. We had several pizzas for our group and all were good, especially one that had artichoke.