Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a fun crew...

These guys are so great that run this, we did a few activies with them would go back to them again... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
BozenkaZ
Linden, New Jersey
We feel like family

Reviewed August 21, 2018
isla H
Cambridge, Canada

All reviews these guys water sports shuttle boat jet skiing captain george parasailing trip adrenaline rush tube ride riu palace private trip highly recommend this company worth the trip an umbrella take pictures antilla shipwreck beach chairs farley
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I LOVE ARUBA!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Very nice men helped our group get set up with beach chairs & an umbrella (they claimed they were one short for us so my husband & I shared). They worked hard to get us set up, didn't give a price, and we tipped nicely. Hours in, they came up to us saying we didn't pay. It then became a bit pricey. Learning lesson, ask for pricing up front.

2  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Our 81 year old mother was desperate to try parasailing, and we were a bit nervous for her, to say the least! We found Fun 4 Every 1 on the beach. What a find! The staff treated our mum like THEIR mother. From Orlando, who helped us on the beach, to captain George, Anthony and John on the boat, all were kind and helpful. They made our mum`s dream come true. We highly recommend Fun 4 Every 1.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Peter was wonderfully helpful, not only in arranging tubing but also a snorkeling cruise. The boat driver was friendly and kind, making sure that a nervous Mom and a daredevil 8 year old had an awesome time on our tubing adventure! We’re going for a second time tomorrow !!

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We rented a 2 person waveruner by walking up and asking how soon we could reserve one. We booked a reservation for 1 hour later so we could get ready.

We came back, paid $75 cash and hopped on a boat that arrived within 3 minutes for a shuttle boat speed boat to take us to eagle beach.

Note: Aruba divides the hotel area into zones. Eagle beach is designated for waverunners and palm beach is designated for tubing.

On the way to eagle beach the shuttle boat ran out of gas. We waited 5 minutes until a couple of guys came and picked us up from the boat and transferred us into a waveruner (2 of us plus the employee on the waverunner) to get to eagle beach.

Upon arriving at Cesars tent at eagle beach, we signed waivers and waited less than 5 minutes to hop on a waveruner. W inspected it and were given a few instructions. We then hit the gas and headed out.

Tip... follow the advice of the employees and stay in the light blue water areas. Th3 dark blue waters wet very choppy.

We jumped off one time for fear that it was tipping over. They say they will charge you $500 if you flip over a waverunner. Within 1 minute of ditching the waverunner, an employee was right there to check on us and give us tips on how to get back into the waverunner.

We paid $75 to use the waverunner for about 30 minutes. First time we ever rode one. Very powerful. Got up to about 75 kilometers per hour. Very fast and exhilarating. Fun time for a first timer.

Because the shuttle bus ran out of gas earlier we had to wait for the employees to shuttle back each couple to plan beach. That took about 20 minutes of waiting but it was not that big of a deal since we were hanging out on eagle beach.

Overall a great time. I would use Fun 4 Everyone again for activities.

Note: there are storage lockers within 50 ft of the Fun 4 Everyone tent on palm beach in case you are looking for a place to store valuables.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

After having a little trouble finding this place (and being late), the guys working here were so nice and reassured me that we were on "island time." We have never parasailed before so I didn't know what to expect. We were driven by boat to the parasail boat where we switched. I was able to see a sea turtle on the way out to the parasail boat. The captain of our parasail boat, Albert, was fantastic. Don, his first mate made sure my daughters were safely in the harness. It was a fun time, my kids loved it. My husband and I were allowed on the boat so we could watch the kids and take pictures. Well worth the visit!

1  Thank MK101010
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We walked up to their hut on Palm Beach, Aruba and they were awesome! My 78 yr old mom even parasailed and didn’t have to wade out into the water to board the little dingy boat that takes you out to the parasailing boat. We didn’t have a reservation but got there at a good time (about 11:30am) and they took us right away. My 9 yr old son loved it too and used his Go Pro to video tape the experience. These guys were so friendly and really helped make our vacation so memorable!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Our family enjoyed water sports with them every day of our vacation. My boys were exhilarated by awesome tube rides, jet skiing, wake boarding, and at the slide and trampoline 'island' you can see from the beach! My son had never wake boarded and the boat driver had him successful in no time. Thank you for making our vacation great!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

My daughter and I both went up solo and it was wonderful! The two crew members were great. We've both been sailing before and I can honestly say that the guys were the most professional we have dealt with!

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Very professional, great price,
& of course FUN! Both the sales agents & boat drivers were A++ and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this company in Aruba. They treat you like family and make sure you are safe! Masha Danki!!!

2  Thank Margie T