Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$316
$200
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$261
$209
HolidayInn.com
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$369
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$909
$559
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
$289
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$676
$423
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$315
$295
  • Pool
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$131
$117
$365
$350
$507
$359
1,949 results
All reviewspure oceannew towerswim up barwasher dryer comboolder towerfull bathroomsone bedroom suitethrough rciother hotelstime sharejacuzzi tubbutterfly farmgrocery storehigh rise hotelsmusty smelltimeshare ownershappy hour
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have going to this resort for 7 years and love many aspects like the beach and location but lately it has been a dissapointment. My friend has a timeshare there so I book there to be close but I think next year I will opt for a different location. In short what is bad:
1. Pure beach in resort bar and restaurant is horrible. I ate there 3 times this week thinking they can't mess every meal up but turkey sandwhich was old, chicken dry and hamburger tasted funny. I was wondering why I was the only person eating in the whole place. A group of regulars told me they won't eat there again and it has just gotten worse each year. They need to fire whoever runs it. Oh. And there is just a constant battle to keep the flies off your food, there are a bunch of ways to clear out flies but they don't seem to care.

2. Furniture and mattresses are dated, worn and not comfortable in the main tower.

3. People reserving all the beach huts at 5 in the morning and not using them most of the day is very annoying. Everywhere you look is towels on chairs but no people.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chris_Boston70
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This was our first trip to the Carribeaan. We stayed at the Divi Phoenix in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba. We stayed in the studio timeshare. I was very impressed. The facility was super contemporary. We had a king bed, full kitchen with table and chairs for 4 people. The kitchen came supplied with all dishes, pots and other essentials, including the dish soap. There was a sofa, chair and living room tables which lead out to a balcony. The bathroom was supplied with bathing towels and basic toiletries. It contained a jacuzzi tub as well as a shower. The balcony overlooked the swimming pools as well as the very blue carribeaan waters. We could sit on the balcony and watch the sunset and boats pass by. There was bus service just outside the facility or taxi service. Shopping was within walking distance, about a mile or so each way. Definitely, very definitely return. Right on the beach, no road to cross,nor was it overly congested.

Room Tip: There are units with multiple bedrooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank brenirish
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I'm a timeshare owner and this will be my 9th year at Divi Phoenix. I spend 2 weeks in February and have seen a lot of changes most positive in my 9 years there.
The new towers were done nicely 2 baths nice kitchens and amenities. To get a good view you need to be upstairs. I'm on 6th floor.
I've stayed in the tower also on the 12th floor facing south. This is my preferable view as you can see Arubas glorious sunsets from your patio which by the way you have 2 on the towers. One opens from living room another from den. Each building has its advantages and disadvantages. The views are better from the tower upper floors and the rooms are slightly larger but dated. I understand the tower units are going through an upgrade.
The new section the units are beautiful with 2 baths nice kitchens with granite, decent views from upper floor not facing sunset but full view of new pool which is beautiful and but smaller.
They put in new pools a swim up bar and Pure Beach it's outdoor restaurant and club. This was done extremely well. The swim up bar is wonderful one side is swim up with seats then there is an interior side with dry
seating facing through the bar out to pool.
Pure Beach has become a gathering place with good food and drink, a stage for evening entertainment and dancing which I wish there was more of.
The staff is wonderful. I've made friends with some and they have invited me to parties at their home even offering a family member a place to stay in their home when they had to leave a day early due to weather.
One reason I like Divi Phoenix is the beach. Yes it is the farthest south in the high rise section. This is wonderful as there are no buildings to the south of us and an empty lot to our north. We are buffered from the crowds. We are not packed like sardines as they are at the other high rises. This is as close to a private beach as you can get and getting a place to layout is easy although you need to get out early for a palpa.
I can't be more emphatic about the beach here it is the best. If you like being lined up like sardines or an Army of ants with a foot between each chase with very limited spots and people loud and underfoot go stay at another high rise. For me the Phoenix is perfect and the beach is one of the biggest reasons I bought here which by the way my family now has 6 weeks total and I can't think of a better affirmation than voting with your wallet.
Coming back year after year has afforded us to make lifelong friends from all over. I bring my guitar and jam with a fellow player while up there. We often go out together for trips and dinner and share notes on the latest hot restaurant or new shop.
We have even started a Facebook group to stay in touch and we meet a couple of times each summer back home to socialize and talk about our next trip.
As I get closer to February my excitement is palpable because I know once I get on that plane I will be greeted by old friends and staff, feel the warm Aruban breezes, watch beautiful sunsets and have a blast. Plus i made it through another Northeast winter. Heck I'm getting excited just writing this!
I love this place.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank JLR15
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Each year for 10 years my family travels to Aruba. We always stay here. Its like returning home! The staff are excited to see us and us them!! We have cocktails in the pool bar while we can still interact with the kids. The best mac and cheese in the world. The beach so warm and refreshing. Chaises and tiki guts await us. We have way too much fun!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank redbaron930
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Beautiful Relaxing vacation. Views from room is stupendous. The beach and ocean is so close to the room. Not like the Marriott or some of the others. The deli has great sandwiches etc. The children's staff person is the best!

Room Tip: All rooms are good rooms. I prefer high in the tower.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple