Tripadvisor
Palm - Eagle Beach

“Good Food, Good Value, Good Service”

Le Petit Cafe Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Aruba's visitors have been "Romancing the Stone" at Le Petit Café for 30 years, experiencing our unique method of healthy, fat-free cooking on the Hot Stone at your table! Try our fresh Caribbean Lobster Tail, Jumbo Shrimp or Catch of the Day, our Succulent Steaks, Tender Chicken or delicious combinations for a memorable dinner experience that cannot be duplicated anywhere else! Stone grilling is a form of cooking originating from ancient Egypt. We offer you an excellent selection of foods that can be served on the stone. With our friendly service and unique high-quality meals we are proud to say that we perfected stone grilling to an art which is second to nobody. Our location nestled in front of Playa Linda Beach Resort, in the high-rise hotel area at Palm Beach and all the new open air shopping malls, is already very well known. Because of its proximity to all the high-rise hotels, guests love to walk to and from this quaint romantic get-away.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My wife and I come here several times every visit to Aruba. We enjoy the food, the dining atmosphere, and the attentive service. We always enjoy the greetings from Martin on our arrival and from Marcia who handles our meals and drinks. We enjoy the five to seven PM early bird specials. The tenderloin and grouper are especially good as are the soups. The desserts are tempting if you are still hungry.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I have been coming here with my family for years. We always stop past for dinner on our last night. I came back to Aruba and brought my boyfriend and our 2 friends. We had so much fun and enjoyed the food so much. I got the surf and surf as i love fresh seafood. The level of service is always great! I love to dress up and go to dinner but this restaurant can also be dress down attire during the day.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020

We had a lovey time here! We went for our anniversary and our waiter Jonathan was so wonderful! Fast service and great food!

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

2nd time here- I was here about 8 years ago. I loved it then, and it was just as fun and delicious this time. I highly recommend it!
I had the lobster , shrimp and steak combo. So yummy!
It was my first stop here, as I recalled how much I loved it the first time. It didn’t disappoint! Definitely go here when you’re in Aruba! I can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

We had the pleasure of dining at Le Petit Cafe last week. I would highly recommend checking it out. The food was very good and the service was outstanding. Special shout out to Maria. She truly made the experience memorable.