Luckily we do not own a timeshare at this property!
We had exchanged with Interval International to visit this property.
The room was excellent! A One bedroom villa. Very clean, newly refurbished.
The pool & beach are extremely overcrowded. Kids running everywhere!!
We could not find a spot near the pool to sit, so we ended up on the beach every day. Lots of palapas available, if you don't need to be right near the water. But still kids everywhere. I think each family must have had at least 3 kids! And the kids were running all over, unattended for.
One night when returning from the Casino at the neighboring Marriott Stellaris at 10pm, there were 4 children in our elevator all under the age of 10 with no parents!!
This was our first trip to Aruba, absolutely great Island! We will definitely return, but not to a Marriott.
The Marriott Surf Club next door does have a better pool, than the Ocean Club. But the beach in front of the Surf Club is almost non-existant.
Food was also way overpriced. $6 for a 10 oz can of beer. $8.95 for a hot dog & fries. Coke was $2.25 per glass!! Our room had a full kitchen, so we had our own snacks & drinks from the grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach