Stayed a week in this and then moved to surf club for second week to try both, Ocean probably better for adults and elder kids, Surf for younger as it has the Lazy River. Casino good fun and restaurants on site (lovely steak in Ruth's Chris Steak House), marketplace and gift shops on site, bought my wife a lovely diamond heart necklace from the jewelers as a memory of the honeymoon.
Lots of bars, restaurants and shops a few minutes walk, MUST TRY Wacky Wahoo's (lobster the best I have ever had and would go back for this alone) AND Madame Janette for a really gorgeous and Romantic meal.
Rooms as always with Marriott Vacation Club were exceptional, big and full self catering facilities, right on the beach and just a wonderful holiday, would recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach