My now husband, and I traveled here for our honeymoon early this month. We are Marriott owners and exchanged through Interval. The exchange was easy. Check-in was completely seamless, Nicole was our greeter and she was very sweet. She made sure to give us the room with the best view available. The accommodations were very clean and spacious!
Of course early in the week we were called on to attend a timeshare presentation with the reward of $150 voucher for on property services/dining and a few local restaurants and shops. The presentation staff were nice and made their pitch. We declined and they gave us no real hassle. After 2-3 'nos' they politely sent us on our way, with the promised reward.
The Ocean Club sits in the middle of what staff call "Marriott Village" next to 3 other Marriott properties and the building of a Ritz-Carlton (opening Nov. 13, and it looks like it will be amazing). The beach at Marriott Village is one of the best. My husband and I walked the beach for miles just to get a look at the other properties and their beach areas.
Staff was amazing, nice and helpful. We had access to nearly all of the resorts and their offerings, except for a few private pools. Activities were easily and fully accessible. If you are looking for water sports and island activities Wayne and Diego on the beach are the best! Everyday we were able to get a beach hut with chairs, ocean front, with NO problems. We are late risers so we caught the spaces of the early risers who were ready for naps by 11.
Simply Fish is a MUST! Candle lit dinner on the ocean was amazing and the food was good too. Kind of pricey, but hey, you're on vacation! We only took a cab once during our stay, because the Ocean Club's location is premier and is walking distance to nearly everywhere you would want to go. For couples there were several families in the resort but we didn't experience any headache or disturbance from kids enjoying their vacation.
Overall our stay was great, we had no complaints! I couldn't wait to write a review and share what an awesome time we had. (I read reviews avidly so I hope for someone else this helps!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Marriott, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach