Ok...remember that this is a timeshare. When you think of a timeshare, you need to think of families...which means kids. Reviews who complain about kids being there should have expected kids to be there. If you don't want to be around kids on your vacation, book an adults only, all inclusive. We went during the first week of April (usually a Spring Break Week) for our honeymoon, and we loved it. The kids that were there were very well behaved. The pool was big enough that you could have your own space. The pool bar is fantastic and the bartenders there were awesome. We made sure to visit them daily. Our room was a lock-out, with an ocean view on the top floor. It was so quiet and we loved the balcony. It also overlooked the pool, so we had a great view. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. I don't have any complaints. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's not a luxury hotel. You have use of the two other hotels as well. The sidewalk connects everything together, and it's a short walk to all of the bars/restaurants/nightlife. I feel like there were more kids at the Surf Club, which is a WAY bigger hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach