We stayed here after staying at the Marriott Surf Club. The Ocean Club is a much more relaxed environment, with less children, and quieter. We stayed in a studio room and it was much bigger than the Surf Club. There is also wi-fi in the rooms at Ocean Club - which is handy. The beach and pool area is also very relaxed and has a great ambience. We will definitely be coming back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotwire, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach