First time to Aruba. Friends own one these timeshares, and invited us down. The condo/room was fabulous. Everything was perfect from the kitchen to the living room to the bedroom. The beach was great. Sat under a palapa part of the time enjoying the views and people watching.
The rest of time walked the beach or windsurfed. As a decent windsurfer it was challenging to avoid the coral and plants. But it was cool not to have large waves to contend with because of the offshore breeze. Well not really a breeze, It was WINDY. Always wear sunglasses when on the beach because sand will scratch your eyes. Sometimes it can feel like your skin is being sandblasted. The water is crystal clear. Overall a great Place.. Eating out is pricey. We ate at a restaurant past the airport and between the four of us food and taxi both ways it came to $280.00. I loved it here but it is 8-10 degrees too hot and everything is way to pricey. You can go to Europe for a week for the cost of this place and have some really interesting experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautiful Palm Beach is the immaculate Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. With a variety of on-site activities, filling your day with fun is no obstacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Ocean Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Hotel
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club
- Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Palm - Eagle Beach