Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Playa Linda Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
View Hotel
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
  • Pool
Aruba Beach Villas(Malmok Beach)
1,274 results
All reviewssurf club next doorsands eateryiguana sanctuaryfull kitchenbedroom villamarriott propertiestowel hutlazy rivertime sharepool barsecond rowsimply fishgrocery storevacation clubla vistababy beachrented a car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This was my first time to Aruba, but not my first time staying at a Marriot resort. As always Marriot has created an experience. I had a 2 bedroom that was superb. Room was clean, with high appointments from the kitchen, to the living area, the bedroom and baths. My view was spectacular facing the beach able to see the sun set on the ocean each night. The Ocean Club was just right for us.. Not busy and crowded like the Surf Club. Each day we were able to get the perfect hut and we didn't pay or reserve the night before. The staff was the friendliest. Always willing to assist and conversate. I want to give a special thank you to Linda that staffed the Towel Booth. She was so nice and on our last day thought enough of us to call to say goodby and welcome us to come again. The small cafe was a gem, not just because they had the right items for a quick bite, but after 6PM it was BOGO. Every evening, we picked up affordable sandwiches and snacks for our next day at the beach. I have to give a shout out to Madi.. Best tour on the island. Madi is a native that will take you to the Natural pools, bridges and the best beach on the island - Andicuri.. We had the beach to ourselves, swimming and jumping waves for close to a hour. Madi makes it personal and the ride is the best.. madimagicaltours.com. Took a sunset cruise with Red Sport. The crew, the food and the dancing was fun.. We were all friends by the time we debarked. I can go on and on but I won't.. Marriot you have my vote and I will be back next year.

4  Thank LovetoRoam527
Reviewed October 17, 2011

There is not much more I can say about this timeshare resort that has not already been written. The rooms are clean and modern, the beach is just beautiful and the staff is lovely. After eight years, it just keeps getting better!

A couple of travel tips for those visiting the Ocean Club:
Fourth floor rooms and above offer the best views. Think of the facility as a large 'U.' Rooms inside the 'U' offer views of the pool and Caribbean. Rooms on the outside of the 'U' will offer some beach views, but you will also have a view of your neighboring resort.

If you plan to do laundry, please note you will be provided with one package of detergent in your room. Additional packets are available for purchase in the laundry area for $1.25 each.

Beach towels are available at the towel hut, just left of the Pavillion Restaurant (you will need to provide your room number for the towels). All beach palapas must be reserved through the towel hut. A number of palapas are available on a pay-reserve basis (up to three days in advance; $15 for first or second row, $10 for every row thereafter). Or, you can reserve a palapa for free, on a first-come, first-serve basis, when the towel hut opens in the morning.

Be sure to tip your servers and housekeeping staff; they work hard to make your stay a comfortable one.

Please use the trash receptacles on the beach - it only takes a minute! Please keep it clean for yourselves, the Aruban people and your fellow travelers!

Many thanks to the hard-working, dedicated Ocean Club staff for another wonderful stay!

2  Thank Arubamasc
Reviewed October 16, 2011

This was our 5th time trading into the Ocean Club. They have nicely updated the rooms (but for some reason the same tired old whirlpool tubs & tiles were left). The only inside complaint I have is that the hall carpets on the 5th floor seemed quite dirty and need cleaning. The Ocean Club is still the quietest of the 3 properties esp. this time of the year. We were on the hotel side of the building and the construction on the new hotel pool is almost completed. The noise did not bother us. Outside the property is as beautiful as always...except for the walkway that extends from the end of the pool to the towel hut. It needs to be powerwashed!! People track through there all day and it is also where the outside bathrooms are located. (Gross place to walk in bare feet.....go around it). The beach is the same.....white and nice although they could do a little better job of raking it up more often. We had no problem renting palapas and there were a few open each day. Weather was sunny most of the time but we did have a few intermittent showers. The new shopping areas & restaurants near the high rises are all within walking distance. Texas de Brazil was excellent....as always!!! If you leave the island on Sat. or Sun., listen to them & be at the airport early. It's a madhouse!!! Hope all who go enjoy it as much as we did.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 3rd floor so you can see over the trees.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club, Love the Beach !
we come here alot my Mom & Dad also come here Aruba is Outstanding ! and Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club is the place to stay, we are all swimers and the beach is great, the sand is white white white ! if your coming to Aruba you will be glad you stayed here at Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club, rooms are great,food is outstanding, service is great,the people working here are the best, we always stay here !
Eddie

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KOTCBodyGuard
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Me and my boyfriend stayed in a villa at the Ocean Club..And let me start by saying NICEST PEOPLE on EARTH. Excellent food. Rather pricey but great...view from our room and our terrace was EXCELLENT. The most tranquil vacation I have ever been on . The room was beyond clean and the two people Jacuzzi was HUGE and big enough for two large people.As my boyfriend is 6ft 9in..wow..!!! The bed was beyond comfortable and the pool and beach area were simply amazing. Clear Turquoise water. lots of excursions to do, peaceful, small crowd, able to get a tiki hut in middle of day!! I have ZERO complaints and we are purchasing a timeshare very soon at the marriot in Aruba so we can go back over and over again!!!

Room Tip: rooms at end of hall ways have biggest deck!
1  Thank ccoleman1973