“Its okay but I've had much better”

J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Ate here because of proximity to the highrise hotels our friends opted to stay at. The food was just average, but then again, who goes to Aruba to eat Asian Bistro? If you want something familiar to what you'd get in the US without all the fuse and quality is not paramount...give it a whirl. But really, I suggest you get off the beaten path and away from the heavy tourist area to find better choices.

1  Thank Ky M

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Upstairs from the Hard Rock Cafe, we were pleasantly surprised with a delicious meal, pleasant service, and reasonable prices. We tried both the Won Ton and the Egg Drop Soup, then an appetizer of fried calamari which was battered with Tempura and was a generous portion for two and very tasty. We then split a combination plate with Hawaiian style chicken, again, a great lunch choice. The ambiance is clean modern and elegant. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was my favorite place that I ate while in Aruba. There was no wait (and we didn't have reservations), it had by far the best waitstaff of my entire trip, the food came out fast and was delicious, decor was nice. My friend and I got the crab ragoons for an app, then I ordered the lo mein. Also had a Rum Punch (I think) and it was verrrry good.

1  Thank redefinition
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I ate there during our recent stay in Aruba. Many of the other restaurants had long waits (we arrived at 8:00 PM) but not J.H. Yee's. I could not have been happier with the food nor service. I will go back next time in Aruba.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Service was very good, the food was on the table in no time, and it was fresh and tasty. We was not disappointed.