“Loved the Food & Service!”

J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband & I came across this restaurant on our last night : (
Wish we had found it sooner! This was the best Chinese food we ever had!
I don't know how we can now order takeout from our local Chinese restaurant.
Alex, our waiter, was exceptional! The restaurant is located across from the Radisson Hotel. Up the escalator.
We had the crap rangoon as our app. I ordered a chicken dish. I dont remember the name.
It was chicken with honey and sesame seeds. My husband ordered the General Tso's chicken.The crispy noodles and orange sauce were freshly made.
Sure it seemed a little pricey. However, when the food arrived it was worth the price.
I would highly recommend this restaurant if you enjoy good quality Chinese food and exceptional service.

There are newer reviews for J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This Chinese restaurant is not as good as the local bar/ restaurants. It costs $100 for 2 people to have a drink, app & entree. Really not worth it.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had South Sea lunch special - sea food with fried rice combo. Not your average Cinese food from the joint around the corner - much better. Comes with the soup and spring roll too. Altogether less than $20 per person.
Great dining area - will post photos once I get home.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had dinner there last night and not disappointed. Hot and sour soup was one of the best ever! We didn't have a lot of food, but what we had was very good. Sushi was pretty good too. This restaurant is owned by the group that owns Blossoms at the Westin and another restaurant in San Juan. Definitely worth the try if your craving a change from the usual island fare.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Being a Chinese food lover and coming from New York with a great tradition in Chinese restaurants, in the past my forays into Chinese dining in Aruba were disappointing. But JH Yee's Asian Bistro in Palm Beach was very good in all regards. The Chinese dishes, including won ton soup, barbecue spare ribs, lettuce wraps and chicken and shrimp entrees were very good. They also offer sushi which was quite good, especially the California and Spicy Rolls. The dining room is very spacious and features innovative curtains that can be closed to partition your table space into a very private setting.