“Wonderful stay at Merlot Villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa Entrance
First Floor Master Bedroom with TV & Ensuite Bathroom
Loft Room with Twin Beds
Ensuite Master Bathroom with Shower, Toilet, Double Sink & Mirror
First Floor Bedroom with Kingsize Bed & Ensuite Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
camille e
“Wonderful stay at Merlot Villa”
Reviewed June 7, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I booked the marlot Villas 10 months ago and the entire process was professional and easy.my main source of contact was Frank who was very accessible through WhatsApp and promptly replied in less than 24 hours to all my questions. I paid my deposit and made my final payment in advance before the date of our trip which was June 2nd through June 5th.I also received my $500 refundable deposit back within 24hrs of checking out.We were 8 Women celebrating a birthday so this was a sort of girls trip.When we arrived at the Villa it was just as described the surroundings were well manicured, clean, and we felt very safe in this gated community.We were met by one of the property managers immediately upon arrival and provided the keys and was left to enjoy our stay in private. The house was very clean, the beds were comfortable and the pool was amazing.while we did not cook while we were there you will find a stove, refrigerator and a barbecue grill.You have all the accommodations of home with a dishwasher, pots and pans and utensils, there's even a coffee maker and a blender. I was very impressed with the villa and it's managers. Anything I needed or any questions I had were answered immediately. We rented a car while we were there it was much easier to get around. It's about $27 in a taxi from the airport to the villa while many other reviews says it is fine to get around by taxi I find that it was much easier to rent a car. There is a Supermarket right on the corner and while the beach was not far from The Villa it was not walking distance but if you do walk there is a constant island breeze to keep you cool. I want to end this review by just saying that Frank and his team are top-notch and I truly appreciate everything he has done to make my girlfriends and I feel very comfortable and safe. Thank you Frank!

rietje02
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“luxurious, excellent location, close to everything”
Reviewed December 13, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Our group of 19 ppl had 2 villas next to each other. check in and check out was a breeze.Frank was very quickly responsive to emails before arrival, and when we had a minor issue during our stay.
The house is great, some appliances(clothes washer, cooler) could be replaced.Main issue for us was that there is only 1 pillow/pp.
will definitely go again!

Gr8travel
Tulsa, OK
“3rd and Best trip to Aruba!”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our 3rd trip to Aruba - and our best! First time to stay in a house on the north end of the island - We loved having the extra room. Property was spacious and had many amenities that enticed us to choose this rental. Pool was WONDERFUL and area well maintained.
Property is not on the beach - but this was NOT a deterrent. We rented a car - and it was a couple minute drive to the very lovely beach where you could sit and veg out- para-sail, or paddle board. Sunsets were amazing! Close to restaurants, shopping, and tours. ENJOYABLE!!!

Susan W
“Best place ever”
Reviewed September 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

If I could rate higher I would. We have been coming to Aruba for 15 years and this by far is the best place we have ever stayed. Accommodations are beautiful .. staff great. Great vacation with family & friends. Would recommend this to anyone. Would for sure do this again and never stay in a hotel.

Trinee
Trinee
“Home away from home”
Reviewed August 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed here for a week in July and had a blast. The villa had more than enough room for 8 adults and twin boys. The property manager Brumm even provided play pens and a crib for the kiddies. The air conditioned rooms were very comfortable, and the washer and dryer allowed us to keep our towels clean for trips to the beaches and the beautiful pool in the backyard. I would definitely stay here again.

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for your nice words and review. You and your friendly family are always welcome at Merlot Villas Aruba
SouthernB...
Houston, Texas
“My 30th was a blast.”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Thank you Frank, Ivan, Brun and the rest of Merlot Villa family for putting up with me and housing us for my 30th birthday vacation. This house was a marvelous and had everything we needed an more. We have the 5 bedroom and everyone loved the views and the fact that it was closed in. We felt like we were safe and "rich" because you needed to have access to the gate. We lounged, we cook, and took advantage of everything this house had to offer.

The Merlot family answered all emails, a year in advance, months in advance, the day of and while visiting. So thank you once again. Everything ran smoothly. We also got to meet Chase one of the dogs that were there while upon arrival. For a person who's afraid of dogs, I didn't fear them at all they were very friendly.

If your looking for a safe and secure home, look no more, this is the place to be!!

Your age range 25-34
May 31, 2017
Thank you for your nice review. You are welcome every year for your birthday or the birthday of your friends. See you soon !

Thanks, Frank
Alvaro V
“This makes sense!”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Staying at Merlot Villas makes sense, and for many reasons really. This gated facility is fantastic! it includes everything for a Home Away From Home, besides having your own private pool, a large lounging area and deck, BBQ facility, comfortable beds and more! what also proved to be very effective, is the location, nearby the best beaches on the island, including Palm Beach and our own favourite beach, Arashi, as well as close to the best shopping, like Palm Beach Mall or Paseo Herencia, as well as Superfood for your groceries, and the best restaurants! Have I mentioned the friendly and attentive (as well as leave you alone if that's your preference) operators, that is a big plus as well. Thank you Frank and Bram, as well as the gentleman that cleaned our swimming pool so often!

May 31, 2017
Thanks Alvero for your very nice review. You and your friends are always welcome at Merlot Villas and our happy island
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing