“OK not great but at our Timeshare!!!!!”
Review of purebeach

purebeach
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy this lively beachside restaurant. Incredible views of Palm Beach located at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. Swim up bar, great happy hour, tapas, lunch and dinner menu. Entertainment and specials available throughout the week. Call or visit our website for more details.
Delray Beach, Florida
“OK not great but at our Timeshare!!!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I had the Caesar salad with shrimp. My husband had the shrimp entree....It was okay the food is only fair. But the atmosphere is beautiful!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank terifain

Columbia, Missouri
“Cool concept but missed the mark with food and service”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went with a group of friends while on vacation in Aruba. We were staying at the Divi Village and this was at one of their sister properties so it was heavily advertised on site. We should have been suspicious when we arrived and there were not that many other people at the restaurant. The concept was very cool. All of the tables were on the beach. We went when it was dark but I'm sure the view would have been amazing at sunset. The view/location/atmosphere was about all this restaurant has going for it. The service was very poor. It seemed like they were short staffed. The food was just average or even below average per some of our friends. Mulligan's was our least favorite meal on the island. Pure Ocean was the next on our list. Oddly, they were both on Divi properties and we loved staying at the Divi Village. Makes me think that Divi should stick to what they are good at (hotels) and stay out of the restaurant business.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank John S
Warren, Pennsylvania
“Nasty Pizza!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We stayed at the Divi Phoenix and on our last day we were both in the mood for Pizza so we decided to give it a try at Pure Beach. We ordered the Italian pizza to go so we could take it up to our room to eat it. It cost $ 21.00 total which I really don't understand because the pizza was $14.95 and with 15% service charge it should have only come to $ 17.19. I'm not sure if we had to pay extra because we ordered it to go or not but for a pizza that was only about 12 inches big, I thought it was very pricy. It did not have any pepperoni on it and what ever kind of Italian meat they used tasted so nasty that neither one of us were able to eat any more than a small piece. The rest was thrown in the garbage. A total waste of money!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LisaL783
London, Canada
“I mixed this with Pure Ocean”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

So I will talk about Pure Ocean instead - - Food is alright with a good but pricey breakfast. Nice for night beach eating if you want a quaint, romantic feel.

Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have read several negative reviews about this restaurant, which is located adjacent to the beach at the Divi Phoenix. I suppose if you are expecting a great gourmet restaurant, you should head towards one of the elite French or Brazilian restaurants. Pure Beach is an informal place, with a very good lunch menu. Their nachos with cheese and beef was so tasty, we ordered it twice. Salads and chicken were good as well. The hamburger, well, it was a hamburger. Try and order one of their other dishes. Our waiter, Walter was very friendly and nice. While I might not go out of my way to go to this restaurant, when staying at the Divi Phoenix, it was convenient and a good choice.

Visited January 2014