“the truffle linquini is to-die-for!”
Review of Amuse Bistro

Amuse Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba...are your taste buds ready for a great culinary dinning experience? At Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba you can enjoy a variety of different flavors and pair them with delicate wines....the place for people who love the good life!
NJ
“the truffle linquini is to-die-for!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Loved the food. I read the reviews and tried what everybody recommended. The truffle linguini is absolutely fantastic.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank millsy07642

Calgary, Canada
“EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had the best customer service from the street host (Brian) . He gave us the best presentation of what was on the menu and described the food to make your mouth water. We had the Sirloin steak both the appetizer and full serving as well a shrimp pasta and lobster salad. The food excellent the service terrific. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great place to eat and looking for excellent service.

2 Thank Cindyd424
Paramus, New Jersey
“One of our best meals in Aruba!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

First I would like to pay tribute to the nice young man (wish I got his name) who was the host. My husband and I wanted to take a look at the menu to see what they had to offer and he was doing a great job selling this cute little bistro. We decided to stay and asked for a table where it wasn't too windy and he accomodated us. Our waitress was a very pleasant Dutch woman who was very friendly, professional and helpful with the menu. We were first served some nice hot fresh dinner rolls with herbed butter. She also brought over a sample from the chef of tomato gazpacho which was delicious and I'm not even a big gazpacho fan. My husband had the french onion soup which was very good and I had a delicious seafood chowder. We each decided to go with the appetizer portion of entrees which I think is a great offering. My hubby had the hanger steak which was a pretty small portion but he really enjoyed it and I had the lobster/shrimp Pasta which was very rich and creamy so I was glad I chose the smaller portion. The young host came over towards the end of our meal to see how we were enjoying it and we told him that he did a great job and we were so happy that we decided to stay! Go and enjoy you won't be sorry!

5 Thank mary1464
Bluffton, South Carolina
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent service, great food. We ate early so we each ordered the early bird special, each ordering a different entree. We all agreed this was the best meal we have had so far in Aruba. It is easily located in the Playa Linda resort. We had a great meal at a very leisurely pace. The service was outstanding. We would definitely visit this restaurant again on our next visit.

3 Thank Carol T
NJ
“Great early bird special!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Welcome here every year and the food is alway very fresh and always delivered with a nice presentation. Tis year was no different....the hanger steak is alway delicious and cooked perfectly. The fish of the day is always fresh. We were a party of 4 and one of the men had a gluten allergy...they were extremely accommodating to the allergy. Advised him what he could not eat. My only little issue was I thought the rolls were not as good as In previous years....very minor...the flavored butter was great! Our server could have been alittle more engaging...but overall a delightful night! For $30 you get soup or salad, entree, dessert and a glass of wine! Perfect!

2 Thank oatti0252