“Fantastic find” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amuse Bistro

Amuse Bistro
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba...are your taste buds ready for a great culinary dinning experience? At Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba you can enjoy a variety of different flavors and pair them with delicate wines....the place for people who love the good life!
New York City, New York
“Fantastic find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We were wondering around, trying to find a place to have dinner one night, when we stumbled upon Amuse Bistro. No one had mentioned it before, and we had heard a ton of Aruba recommendations from friends prior to our trip. I'm so glad we took a chance on an "unknown"!
They have this great option of getting just about everything in an appetizer portion, which was perfect. We might have gone a little heavy on rich dishes, but since they were smaller, it was just right.
We will absolutely go back on a return trip to Aruba, and make sure we add it to OUR list of recommendations!

“Thanks Elbert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was our second time in amuse and it was even better then the first time! And the first time was exelent already! We had chefs 5 course menu and it was exelent! The wine list is nice to, en the prices are very good! Elbert was both times our waiter and he is very profesional, knowledge and attentive! Thank you very mutch for a great night!

West Springfield, Massachusetts
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were referred to the Amuse Bistro by the condo manager where we stayed. We enjoyed every bit of this experience, from the warmth and knowledge shown by our server, to the wonderful flavors of our food selections. This is one restaurant you shouldn't miss if you want a truly memorable meal while visiting Aruba!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Oradell, New Jersey
“Recommended for dessert only”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

On our last night in Aruba, my husband and I went to this restaurant and while the ambiance was nice, the food was mediocre. I had a coconut shrimp dish that was ridiculously bland, and my husband's steak with chimmichurri sauce tasted so strange that I thought the meat was off. Since it was a French place, we decided to give the dessert a chance, and the creme brulee was very good. That's really all it had going for it.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
San Francisco
“GO HERE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Amuse Bistro was the last stop in Aruba during my honeymoon and my husband and I couldn't have been happier. Coming from San Francisco, we're a bit spoiled in the food department and were having a hard time finding food in Aruba that we didn't find as touristy, and we went with all the highly reviewed restaurants in the area. Amuse Bistro was the only one (other than Queens) that we felt was authentic, delicious, and worth the price. I had the grouper catch of the day and the goat cheese pastry (I can't remember what it's actually called) and my husband had the escargot and scallops. The beauty of this place is they offer every dish in appetizer and full course size, which makes it easier to try more dishes (although I'll admit.....I got the full sizes of both....). They have an early bird special too, which I think is something around $35 for either the catch of the day, a steak, or another entree I can't remember, a glass of wine and a salad. They even brought out a complimentary pumpkin soup from the Chef which was delicious. The service was great, location is easily accessible, and we left very satisfied!

• 4 of 5 bubbles