“Fantastic Meal and Experience”

Daniel's Steak and Chop
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Indulge your taste buds today with our little secret. Daniel's Steak & Chop is the Ferrara's family answer to steak, the best quality steak in Aruba, all natural Black Angus American certified beef. You can select your cut of Black Angus steak with your waiter and watch as they grill your selection on our dining room wood-burning grill. Our open kitchen allows you to observe all our culinary specialization that goes into making every cut of steak, the juiciest, highest quality you can find on the island. Daniel's is more than a American Steakhouse offering such items as double stuffed baked potatoes, truffles French fries, baked sea bass, homemade crab cakes, and not to forget our famous truffles rib eye, seasoned with imported Italian truffles, definitely a must try. Daniel's is definitely our most intimate and personal establishment in Gianni's Group, with a capacity of about 100 seats, our passion is quality steaks mixed with fresh vegetables, add a dash of personality and service.
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The experience at Daniel's was the highlight of our trip. Our waiter, Julian, was phenomenal. He provided excellent service and answered all questions knowledgeably. I ordered the 10 oz filet mignon which was one of, if not the best I've had. I ordered the 4 cheese risotto which was excellent, and the rosemary bacon potatoes, which my girlfriend (who doesn't typically like potatoes) greatly enjoyed. She is more of a seafood person, she got the seafood mixed grille and loved it.

Overall I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to Aruba.

The prices were reasonable, the portions very good and the experience very nice.

JDdeNobrega, Manager at Daniel's Steak and Chop, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We strive to do our best at Daniel's Steak and Chop to keep our guests satisfied at all time. Hope you had a great holiday in Aruba and we hope to see you back soon on the "One Happy island" of Aruba!

At your service,

Daniel's Steak and Chop

Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had a very nice and relaxing dinner and the ladies we treated to a rose. The service was very good.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Dinner was great but the new black pasta seafood dish was a disappointment. This place is huge and if you are able to be seated outside do so.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

If I don't feel like cabbing it downtown this is my favorite when I'm dying for beef. It's good and superior to those Argentinian grill spots. Easily walkable from the hotel high rises. A bit pricey but worth it.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food was very good, but I wouldn't say it was great. I thought my steak was a little over cooked. Overall we had a good experience.