TripAdvisor

Wed, 10/23
8:00 PM
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open air restaurant over the water on Pelican Pier (between Holiday Inn and Playa Linda resorts).
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were only in Aruba 5 days and went here twice. Ana was AMAZING!! So was the coconut shrimp. The view is gorgeous. Most definitely would go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,086)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We tried to book online but couldn't finish the process as the web page kept asking for a code, so we took a gamble on it being low season and went about 6.30pm before sunset. When we arrived we were shown to what we felt was the best table in the place ( far right hand side, right in the corner at the waters edge of the pier. We watched the most amazing sunset and the water was so clear we could see the fish swimming past us!! The food and the service was outstanding - could not fault it at all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a sunset dinner last evening and were quite pleased with every aspect of our visit. Juan Carlos, our waiter took excellent care of our group from the moment we arrived. We ordered several small bites, salads, and the soup of the day, shrimp bisque. Every dish was well prepared and served piping. Book your table for a sunset dinner or stop by for lunch, my wife loves the Grouper sandwich and my lunch favorite is the Pelican Burger, no sandwiches after 6:00 PM dinner menu only. Bon Apitite! Shout to Roxanne who helped us stay hydrated

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Ok, one reason to eat here is to watch the sun set over the water. This place is very nice, if a bit hard to find, and parking is an issue. If you are in the hi rises that is not such a big deal. They tout their almond encrusted grouper bites for an appetizer. Ugh, virtually no taste. They also offer it as an entree, can't imagine it would be any better. The coconut shrimp app fares a bit better, but still, eh. What is GREAT is the grilled fish. No clue why but it just has a better taste and texture than other places on the island. You can get your choice of sauce, the first time I got garlic butter, but after taking a bite both ways I went just as it came off the grill. I had the red snapper, awesome, my wife the wahoo, awesome, my brother the grouper, awesome. So in a nutshell, great views and great grilled fish. You can do better with other things at other places, but that is pretty commn, isn't it?

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Very good food. Please be aware that you need to include the service charge and the tax on the prices shown in the menu (around 21%)