Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$295
$200
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$369
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$536
$423
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$136
$117
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$909
$260
$249
Bookit.com
$289
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$315
$295
$364
$350
3,659 results
All reviewssea breezeocean toweroceanside barseabreeze restaurantplatinum memberall inclusive packageocean frontoceanfront roompelican pierwait in lineall inclusive plankids clubother resortsrestaurants and barstowel hutitalian restaurantfamily vacation
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Postives: clean, nice beachfront, walking distant close to all high rise hotels and shopping.

No activities, no music - not even by the pools. Only two restaurants - not good. Do not buy an all-inclusive there would not be worth it. No happy hour at pool bar. Very tiny bar in hotel lobby, does happy hour at 5:30 - 7:00. Beautiful bar by pool, but nothing going home. Especially with 1 beer costing $7.95 for 10 ounce. Hotel lobby store you can get 12 oz. Bottle for $3.50 more reasonable.
If you do all-inclusive you only get cheap brands of drink. No fun when you can't mingle and meet people at the outside pool bar.

Room was fine and clean. Just a very dead place, if that is totally what you want this is a great place for you. Taking children don't expect any fun activities for them.

The rest of Aruba is beautiful - you feel safe walking around. But, look at other hotels definitely.

By the way, 5th time to Aruba and this was the least favorite of a hotel - cheaper price so looks like you get what you pay for. Glad didn't do all inclusive poor excuse for an all inclusive.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Spank765
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear Spank765,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I visited this hotel with Dancin Doug's Travel group from 7/12 - 7/17. The accommodations were clean and what you would expect from a Holiday Inn. The food was decent but beware, we had an all inclusive package and everything shuts down at 10pm. So make sure you eat enough and stock up on water before then. I didn't and had to go across the street to purchase a bottle of water. The service I received was lackluster, except for Rosa who was absolutely a gem. Hotel security hounded our events and were posted at every corner as if the president was in attendance. This was a major turn-off since our events are orderly, respectful, and actually provided entertainment for other guests who were not part of our travel group. Overall, the hotel was not bad but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank desirebre
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear desirebre,

Thank you for your feedback during your stay at our resort it is very important to us, we will be happy to pas your comments onto Rosa our Team Associate. Masha Danki.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was gorgeous! The breakfast venue should iffer a better assortment of fresh,hot, and healthy eats. The restaraunt by the breakfast venue never opened. No nightlife or real happy hour at the hotel.

The jazz was great at the venue directly off the water but service was slow. The staff was not prepared for the full capacity.

All-inclusive, our bands covered drinks, breakfast and food. However, items were marked up. So there was a charge for some items.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Kia H
HIResortAruba, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Kia H,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at our Resort. We are so happy to hear you had a great time. Our Da'Vinci Restaurant is currently undergoing a remodelling, and we shall be offering a great new menu very soon. Our happy hour is every day at the Palm Bar from 5:30 to 7:30pm. We appreciate your feedback, our guest experience is our top priority and your comments are taken very seriously.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Regards,
Guest Experience Manager
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba- Beach Resort & Casino

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is our second time in Aruba, but our first time at this resort. I found this hotel to be lovely, peaceful, and enjoyable. I really liked the layout of the hotel, the way it is spread out, and the vicinity of the beach. I enjoyed the fact that I could alternate between pool and beach very easily and stop to get a tropical drink along the way. There were several beach chairs, and a few shelters by the pools to protect yourself from the sun. As for the huts on the beach, you need to reserve them the day before at 4 pm. People start lining up at 3 pm. Our hotel room was at the Sea Tower, a newly renovated tower on the 4th floor, with a view of the pool and ocean. It was a modern room, with new furniture. The food was good, not as plentiful as at the RIU, but perfect for me (especially the Sea Breeze restaurant near the beach) and for lunch, the wonderful Ocean grill (which served pizza, quesadillas, fish and chips, etc); I am glad we took the all-inclusive package, but sometimes we enjoyed eating out. Along the main street, you will find some very good restaurants and a great ice-cream place (la gelateria). The beach at the Holiday Inn during my stay was not the nicest; there was sea-weed and the water was hazy, but as you walk a few steps towards the Playa Linda, the Radisson, and even the Riu, the water is a lot clearer. It is beautiful! I would really like for vacationers to pick up their plastic cups, or whatever and throw them in the garbage cans. I don't know how many of them I picked up during my morning walks. The service at the Holiday Inn was generally good. I was there during the same time as the Dancin Doug Travel group, and I can say, most of the waiters / waitresses worked very hard to please their customers. We especially loved Rosa Maxwell and Berny, because not only were they efficient, but they were also easy-going and smiled "all the time". Hey Berny, hope you are still wearing your hat!!! I can't wait to go back to Aruba! I need a pina colada!

Room Tip: The Sea Tower on an upper floor (i.e., 4th floor & above) with partial ocean view, or ocean front.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Christina C

DearChristina C,

Greetings from our Happy Island, first we would like to thank you for your important feedback and will be happy to pass your kind comments onto Rosa Maxwell and Berny. We we happy to hear that our new renovations met your expectations and and that you are already planning your next visit to Aruba. Masha Danki.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I'm traveled with the DDT Group. I must say that this is the best Holiday inn I ever stayed at. The food and the hospitality was very good. I would stay there again for sure. The convenient thing is that it's close to the strip and you can walk to a numerous amount of restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Ewisdom43

DearEwisdom43,

Greetings from our Happy Island and thank you for your feedback which is very important to us. Thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time during your stay at our Resort and would love to welcome you back on your next visit to Aruba.