We returned last night from a week stay at the Holiday Inn Aruba. We stayed at this hotel (all inclusive package) because the Riu Palace sold out of Junior Suites/Rooms and we wanted to go to Aruba for our honeymoon and had already booked time off work. That being said - this is NOT a honeymoon spot where you will be pampered in luxury - it is however, a clean, well run hotel, with a fabulous beach, amazing service, and excellent food.
ROOMS - very basic, a bit outdated. We requested a partial ocean view with a king bed, and that is what we got. Flat screen TV, free internet, rooms cleaned every day, towels re-stocked every day. Sheets changed at your request, A/C working well - very comfortable.
BEACH - amazing! shade huts can be reserved starting with a line up at 4 pm each day. Loads of water sports/activities available at a price.
POOL - did not go in, looks OK.
FOOD and DRINKS - food AMAZING. best we have ever had on vacation. Pricey if you do not have the all-inclusive package. Oceanside bar, Coral, Da Vinci and Sea Breeze, Lobby - amazing service!! 10/10. Drinks very very poor quality - never had a worse Pina Colada:(
Balashi Beer was great, as was the frozen Margarita. Lobby Bar bartenders make good drinks. Edward and Domingo - never met more pleasant,friendly bartenders.
ENTERTAINMENT - there is none (circus night which is very basic).
ACTIVITIES - there are lots to choose from. We rented a jeep and toured the island for a day - great experience! We also did the snorkeling trip with Pelican Adventures - great!
Aruba overall - great! We left the hotel almost every evening - everyone seems to be out and about on the strip. Lovely! Lots of shopping, and a great atmosphere.
Weather -sunny , hot. There is always wind.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The service at this hotel is impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we've gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you're here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you'll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach