First this is a Holiday inn. If you want plush and pampering go to the Hyatt but expect to pay a lot more cash. That being said this hotel has the best beach convenient to all water sports and excursions. all rooms have a view of the ocean some better than others but all have a view
Rooms come with a real patio 4 people sitting in chairs with a table fit easily on the patios.
plenty of closet space comfortable beds small refrigerator 2 dressers couch and table with chairs
in my experience all the staff were pleasant and helpful . small gym for simple workouts. Body salon available, 3 pools hot sauna and ambient temperature sauna , Gorgeous beach palm trees and pallapas for shade. beachfront dining and bar( happy hour 4-6 b1g1) . ice machine on every floor, security at hotel entrance and security on property perimeter, Excelsior Casino
nice selection of machines and tables, Servers are seen often to get your drinks you don't have to look for them they are looking for you. They have on site restaurants but we did not
dine at the resort, we did have lunch a few times at the beach bar. I would recommend the fish n chips fried grouper large fillet , The beach assistants are very helpful with beach chairs tables or lounges. There were complaints about the towel system, but your towel is your chair location reservation. If you were allowed more towels the selfish would take a prime spot at the beach and also the pools. Walk out the front entrance and you have all types of dining available and for those who like coffee Starbucks 100 yards from hotel entrance or Dunkin Donuts 3 minute walk from the rear entrance. The only negative thing I could
say is musical entertainment is weak, But there are plenty of options a short walk away. I met
a few people during my stay and they are Holiday inn repeat customers and Holiday inn Aruba
will be my choice in October. Bottom line most come to Aruba for the beach and weather Holiday inn offers clean comfortable rooms at affordable prices on the best beach in Aruba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we've gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you're here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you'll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach