We stayed here in january and you can trust the other travelers comments. It is a old hotel but it was all renovated and that 80's look was gone. Now it has a clean brand new look and it is nice. It feels just like that, new and clean. The complex has three towers and we stayed at the farthest of them.
I never had any problem with lines when getting towels or with crowded breakfast, but maybe I am a early birdie.
They start to give up towels at 7:30 and you should get them if you want to hold a place for you under the sun. The secret is...you have to keep a towel over a beach chair if you want to keep one for you. Wake up early, get your towel and put it over a beach chair and then you can go for a breakfast or.....go back to sleep. It looks like some guys let the towels overnight I think.
For booking a palapa just for you it is a little different. They start the reservation at 4 PM, arrive at 3:30 and you can choose the one you want.
The resort is just on the beach front, some apartments even have direct acess to the beach, where you can find all possible options of fun for tourists.
The location is really great! You will find 2 malls just across the street with everything you need and you don't need.
The service in hotel is very nice but food and beverages are expensive and tastes like nothing. I do not recommend to eat there. The breakfast, however, was very reasonable and was already included in our reservation.
We definitely would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the beachfront Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, we've gone to great lengths to further enhance the miracle that is our island by creating a carefree getaway that truly has something for everyone. With the best location on Palm Beach, wide variety of water sports including PADI certified diving and designer shopping just across the street look no further when booking our Aruba vacation. Whether you're here for a corporate retreat, family vacation or just a little downtime you'll find refreshing accommodations, an attentive staff and a vast array of amenities and activities. The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Aruba
- Holiday Inn Palm Eagle Beach
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Aruba
- Aruba Holiday Inn
- Palm/Eagle Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach