“Excellent group”

$42.00*
and up
Aruba Catamaran Sail with Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: Aruba watersport center has been around since 1960...Our location is between the Occidental Hotel and the Radisson Hotel.. We provide: *Parasailing..*Tandem Parasailing..*Waverunners..*Bananaboat Ride..*Tuberides..*Water Skiing..*Wake Boarding..*Snorkel Gear..*Single Kayak..*Double Kayak..*Buga boats..*Speedboat Rental..*Hobie Cat 14ft..*Hobie Cat 16FT..*Arusun snorkeltrips & Private Catamaran rides..* Discover the marine life by doing the Discover Scuba Diving..Let's go mermaid hunting by doing PADI Certified diving..We provide One..Two..Five..Six..Seven..Eight..Nine..Ten tank dive..*Our Open Water Course..* Advanced Course also available..With Specialties :Wrecks, Deep, Photograghy..Fish ID..Nitrox..*
Key West, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Three snorkel stop on very large catamaran. Breakfast and lunch served, as well as drinks, alcohol and non-alcohol. Great crew. They are located a walk down from the Hyatt. We went by Cruiseship and had limited time. This was perfect!

Visited July 2014

Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really Fun Snorkel Trip on the Arusun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I took the $40pp Snorkel Trip on the Arusun on July 3rd, and we loved it! We were on the boat with a total of 16 people and believe me, compared to some of the other Catamarans we saw, that was NOT a lot of people! Our Captain Hector was really fun and a super nice guy. Our first stop was at the Shipwreck, I just learned how to swim a month ago, so I wore a life vest for this snorkel being that it was 70 feet deep, and we arrived at the Shipwreck along with another Catamaran with around 40 people on it, so the waters were kind of packed. The water was choppy on this stop, but we didn't feel at risk, and she didn't wear a life vest.

The second stop was close to the California Lighthouse in only 12-15 feet of water and the water was really calm there, I made this snorkel without a life jacket and had a great time.

For $40 you really can't beat the value: they included an open bar along with fruits, cheese and snack wraps. The entire trip was around 3 hours long and we would highly recommend it to anyone!

Visited July 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing Sail/Snorkel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

My daughter and I booked this $40pp trip and were surprised to find out that only 5 others were on board. It was like being on a private charter! Open bar, sandwich wraps and fresh fruit for all. The first snorkel stop was to a shipwreck in 70 ft of water but the water was so rough there and the visiblity was not great. (wear a life vest) The second stop was more inland and in only 10-12 feet of water and the snorkeling was BEAUTIFUL!!!! The captain Hector and his first mate-Ricardo were AMAZING! This was a great deal and I would highly recommend it!!

Elizabeth
“Misinformation and and equipment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

The people were very dishonest and lied to our face about where we could actually bike. There bike equipment was horrible. Stay away from them.

Valparaiso, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Advanced open water at Aruba Watersports Center”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My Daughter Briannah and I received our Advanced open water certification at Aruba Watersports this week (5 dives). Our instructor Steve was very patient and easy to get along with. The gear was in great shape and the staff was wonderful to deal with. I loved the one on one attention.