“to dive or not to dive”

Aruba Watersports Center
Book In Advance
More Info
$57.00*
and up
Aruba Certified Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Aruba watersport center has been around since 1960...Our location is between the Occidental Hotel and the Radisson Hotel.. We provide: *Parasailing..*Tandem Parasailing..*Waverunners..*Bananaboat Ride..*Tuberides..*Water Skiing..*Wake Boarding..*Snorkel Gear..*Single Kayak..*Double Kayak..*Buga boats..*Speedboat Rental..*Hobie Cat 14ft..*Hobie Cat 16FT..*Arusun snorkeltrips & Private Catamaran rides..* Discover the marine life by doing the Discover Scuba Diving..Let's go mermaid hunting by doing PADI Certified diving..We provide One..Two..Five..Six..Seven..Eight..Nine..Ten tank dive..*Our Open Water Course..* Advanced Course also available..With Specialties :Wrecks, Deep, Photograghy..Fish ID..Nitrox..*
Reviewed October 16, 2012

When we arrived on Saturday we shopped three dive centers on the beach by the Occidentall. We chose Aruba Watersports and made a very wise decision. There were only a max of 4 divers on each trip plus the dive master. they took us where we wanted to go not where they wanted to take us. We saw spotted eagle rays but the highlight was the manta ray. the boat was small and you had to do back rolls into the water. Getting out was a little tricky also, however, the personal attention and service more than made up for anything else. We would choose them again.

2  Thank golfnva
in 7 reviews
"great morning"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Dove with this company for the 2nd time in less than a year. They have very small groups, only once this time and once last time was there someone else diving, besides myself and the divemaster. They use fast suped up rafts to take you out to the dive site. Your divemaster or instructor is the captain too. You can also store your equipment there and they will wash your gear off for you. The small group is great and they really let u get good bottom time on all dives. Thanks Frank for the great dives

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband and I rented wave runners and had an amazing time, the machines were in excellent condition, we were the only one's out there, and they let us run a few minutes longer..
After the waverunning, I decided to do the discovery scuba..
JT was an amazing instructor and it was the best dive i've ever done, it was my third total..
I had the JT to myself and he went out of his way to show my all the amazing things at the wreck we went too, he even took my camera and got some amazing shots!!!!
I can't wait to come back and dive with them again!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We dove last week with Aruba Watersports. My husband and I were the only 2 on the dive and it was wonderful. Our dive instructor was safe and competent. The equipment was good. They got us to the dive sites before the crowds arrived. My only complaint was that I had to call them since they weren't responding to my emails to prebook. We took the bus for $1.30 each way from the cruise ship pier. The beach is beautiful and they have lots of other options if you aren't interested in diving.
Our friends went parasailing and paddleboarding.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We had a bad experience with another dive operator called Unique, which made us go to Aruba Watersports Center. This relatively small and informal, Dutch owned water sports center was very pleasant to work with. The atmosphere is very relaxed, while taking to dive regulations very seriously (checking certifications and filling in health forms). We booked four morning dives during two days. On the first day we went with the two of us and our instructor on a large motorized rubber boat to the Antilla-wreck, and the second day we went with two more divers and an instructor on a larger speed boat to the Sonesta plane wreck. Overall we had a good experience. Especially during the last dive to the Sonesta plane wreck.