“Truly amazing German food”

Bavaria German Restaurant
Cuisines: German
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: If you are looking for fresh cooked food at moderate prices or just want to enjoy a drink - BAVARIA Restaurant is the place for you ! Choose out of 50 Craft beers and taste traditional German food in relaxing atmosphere at the beer garden or inside the air conditioned restaurant. Good food and friendly service is guaranteed !
Amityville, New York
“Truly amazing German food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted warmly. There was a good selection of food. We enjoyed our meal, upon the owner suggestion we tried the Red Cabbage flavored with cinnamon, it was enjoyable. Upon our next visit to Aruba we will definitely return.

Visited January 2014

Philadelphia PA
“Close to one of the best meals....”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Hearty, home-cooked food that is absolutely delicious. Would go back again in a heartbeat. Excellent German beer and wine.

Corona, CA
“The food is fantastic!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is one of the best meals that I ever had. We tried several dishes and everything was absolutely delicious. You can't go wrong here and everything tastes authentic.

Goffstown, New Hampshire
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I will tell you the reason we wanted to eat here was the photo of the potato pancakes. We checked the reviews from TripAdvisor and found mostly all good reviews.
Now it's my turn to give a great review. The pancakes were as good as the picture showed, crispy and moist and get flavor served with German applesauce. The sausages were out of this world, full of flavor. I have already told all my friends about this great find and I'm telling you, you have to try it to believe it.

• Visited March 2014
York, Maine
“Friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We recently ate at the Bavaria restaurant. I was a little put off at first at the location between two fast food places, but I am glad we gave it a try anyway. It was a unique experience as they serve both Thai and German food. The owners were great, they explained to us why Thai and German (I won't ruin the story). He also described each German beer in great detail. We tried some new ones and they were terrific. Cool funky decor with cuckoo clocks. We got several German dishes - the potato pancakes and sauerbraten were really good!. The only reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 was because we also got pad thai which was pretty average.