“Good food. Their german beer selections are awesome.”

Bavaria German Restaurant
Cuisines: German
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: If you are looking for fresh cooked food at moderate prices or just want to enjoy a drink - BAVARIA Restaurant is the place for you ! Choose out of 50 Craft beers and taste traditional German food in relaxing atmosphere at the beer garden or inside the air conditioned restaurant. Good food and friendly service is guaranteed !
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I loved the cozy setting iof the restaurant.
The friendliness and personalized service they give is great.
The owner will always com to your table and help you in your beer selection. And what a big glass of 1.5 liters of beer you get.
I really enjoyed the food and the beer.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The difference is they don't abuse sugar sweetners in their red cabbage and sauerbrotten; bland compared to USA. Excellent meat quality and still very tasty.Great beer selection. We've been to Germany so I would say this place is authentic, more so than the states.Extremely friendly owner;talks with all customers and really makes you feel welcome. I'll be back...

1  Thank Les G
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great selection of German beers, I started with a Spatzen and decided to have 2. :) Ordered the pretzel appetizer; did not match up with the ones I had in Germany last year, but they sure were fresh and tasty.

Just a heads up that by pork chop they mean ham steak or pork cutlet. I ordered the breaded version with a fried egg on top, it was a bit dry but so good. potato cakes a bit over done but great flavor. smoked pork was very juicy and full of flavor and the only "real" german (descendent) at the table loved the Weiner plate with sauerkraut.

I love that Trip Advisor has led me to some of the best meals I've had around the word. This place is no different with the reviews I read. It certainly lives up to the hype. It is very good and Peter the owner is just a sweet, down to earth guy.

I give this place a YUM YUM YUM out of 5 YUMS

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We've lived in Germany and love the food. Bavaria has an excellent kitchen. The Schnitzel and Spaetzle are as delicious as other reviewers have mentioned. The owner is indeed charming and we spoke at length with him. The crowd was very sparse when we were there -- so there was not much Gemutlichkeit to enjoy . Enjoyed the meal and would definitely go back.

1  Thank MaryLou1968
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

The schnitzel and roulade were awesome! I was in Aruba for two weeks at the end of August and ate dinner here twice. The owner came out and thanked us each time. Nice bottled beer selection! Go with an appetite because the portions are huge.

1  Thank GoRobbie