“Schichten von Awesome”

Bavaria German Restaurant
Cuisines: German, European, Central European
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: If you are looking for fresh cooked food at moderate prices or just want to enjoy a drink - BAVARIA Restaurant is the place for you ! Choose out of 50 Craft beers and taste traditional German food in relaxing atmosphere at the beer garden or inside the air conditioned restaurant. Good food and friendly service is guaranteed !
Dallas, Texas
“Schichten von Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great selection of German beers, I started with a Spatzen and decided to have 2. :) Ordered the pretzel appetizer; did not match up with the ones I had in Germany last year, but they sure were fresh and tasty.

Just a heads up that by pork chop they mean ham steak or pork cutlet. I ordered the breaded version with a fried egg on top, it was a bit dry but so good. potato cakes a bit over done but great flavor. smoked pork was very juicy and full of flavor and the only "real" german (descendent) at the table loved the Weiner plate with sauerkraut.

I love that Trip Advisor has led me to some of the best meals I've had around the word. This place is no different with the reviews I read. It certainly lives up to the hype. It is very good and Peter the owner is just a sweet, down to earth guy.

I give this place a YUM YUM YUM out of 5 YUMS

• Visited September 2013

Silver Spring
“Went on a Sunday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We've lived in Germany and love the food. Bavaria has an excellent kitchen. The Schnitzel and Spaetzle are as delicious as other reviewers have mentioned. The owner is indeed charming and we spoke at length with him. The crowd was very sparse when we were there -- so there was not much Gemutlichkeit to enjoy . Enjoyed the meal and would definitely go back.

1 Thank MaryLou1968
Houston, Texas
“Great German Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

The schnitzel and roulade were awesome! I was in Aruba for two weeks at the end of August and ate dinner here twice. The owner came out and thanked us each time. Nice bottled beer selection! Go with an appetite because the portions are huge.

1 Thank GoRobbie
Belle Mead, New Jersey, United States
“Great food & great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My family and I had dinner here and just loved it. I never would have thought I would find traditional German food on the island. Not something I would normally look for on an island vacaton but it was rated very highly and we wanted a change of pace. It was excellent and as we are frequent travelers to Aruba we will visit again.

North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our second time at Bavaria and we were not disappointed. The sauerbraten was excellent. Great service, great selection of German beers...we will be back.