“Great food and service”

Bavaria German Restaurant
Cuisines: German, European, Central European
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: If you are looking for fresh cooked food at moderate prices or just want to enjoy a drink - BAVARIA Restaurant is the place for you ! Choose out of 50 Craft beers and taste traditional German food in relaxing atmosphere at the beer garden or inside the air conditioned restaurant. Good food and friendly service is guaranteed !
Houston, Texas
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate here after reading the reviews on TA. Not disappointed at all, we ordered the potato pancakes, rinderroulade, and weiner schnitzel. Everything was prepareed perfectly and the spetzel was even better later that night. The beer list was long an extensive. I wouldn't hesitate to come back here again.

Just a note, it was a little slow in the restaurant, likely cause we came early, but the owner introduced himself, and made time to speak with us for 5 or so minutes. Curious how we heard about his restaurant and if we had any German roots. We do, and he proceeded to give us a brief history of my surname.

Medford, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem that is not to be missed”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Bavaria is just past all of the main restaurants on the strip. It is a very short walk from the hotels. Do not miss out on the huge selection of German beers and the friendly atmosphere inside the restaurant. I heard about this place through word of mouth and it is now added on to my list of MUST GO places to eat when I go to Aruba. Living in NY I have had my share of excellent German food and this is right up there with the best of them. The pretzels with garlic dip and potato pancakes were AMAZING !!! My son had the sausage sample platter which he loved. My wife had pork medallions with a red cabbage that was incredible. I had krustchen which is a pork cutlet with a fried egg on top served over spatzle. DELICIOUS. The spatzle took me way back to when I was 10 and my grandfather used to make it for me. The owner came by and spoke to us for a bit and he couldn't do enough for us. A true gentleman.I cannot say enough about this place, just go and see for yourself. Don't miss this place !!!

1 Thank joejo6267
Oslo, Norway
“Bierstube in the Caribbean”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great selection of German beers and food. After a few days in Aruba this is a welcoming getaway

Aruba
“Very Good German Food!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If your on the island and in the mood for some German Food check out this place a hidden gem! Good food and great import beer!

Concord, North Carolina
“Amazing authentic German food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Reminded us of eating in Germany-authentic quality food. Best comfort you can find on the island with a huge German beer and food selection. Would go again and recommend to anyone!