Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jim R
Boston, Massachusetts

1,656 results
All reviews grilled cheese sandwiches sunset cruise watermelon party boat lounge seats fish relaxing trip special drink comfortable lounge beautiful sunset snorkeling spots hit the spot blaring music rum punch laid back great trip
Reviewed yesterday

I love the Black Pearl Ship -The owners are great and so hospitable! My family had a great time snorkeling and looking at the beautiful fish and reef! Seeing the Sunset from the boat is just Breath taking!! They made the best drinks and also the sandwiches are delicious!! We will definitely be back to this Ship again!! In fact I cant wait !!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Nice, relaxing sail/cruise up the shore with Joan, Anton and Andy. Black Pearl maximizes comfort with your own lounge area, so you can sit back and relax while the crew takes care of you.
Andy was a nice addition to the crew offering up some history of the island and reminiscing about growing up there.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We were on honeymoon trip in Aruba and we want a romantic boat trip at the sunset
The Black Pearl crue provided a quiet and relaxing experience, sailing along the coast not so far from the land
Surrounded by many screaming friendly seagulls we enjoyed the peaceful easy feeling of the Aruba Island
Free drinks ( non alchool) and delightful sandwiches along the trip
If you want you can swim in the caribbean oceano with many astonishing fishes
the experience worths the cost

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We loved everything about the Black Pearl excursion..From the great hospitality, the awesome service, the wonderful caribean punch, the amazing sandwiches, the incredible grilled cheese, the dynamic snorkling to the sunset cruise back to shore. ...there were no negatives on this afternoon and evening on the water...We truly enjoyed every minute of the 3 hr tour...Thanks again!! Mark and Bonnie

Reviewed 3 days ago

Great tour; there seemed to be too many staff for just 14 people; there was a captain, a first mate, a bartender, and then I think the co-owner, JoAnn.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We sailed on both the Black Pearl and the Blue Melody. First, the Black Pearl. This is a great sunset sail with snorkeling beforehand. Albert, Joann, Anton and Andy are friendly, engaging and run a wonderful boat. Reclining on a comfy seat, the sail out to the snorkeling area is quite pleasant and the specialty drink is very tasty! After snorkeling, Joann provides a to-die- for cheese sandwich..... And, once you're done with that, she comes out with fantastic grilled cheese sandwiches. It just doesn't get much better than this as you watch the sun set! Simply awesome. Now to the Blue Melody. A new, smaller boat is intimate and oh so comfortable. As stated earlier, the captain and crew are amazing. They learn your name and use it throughout the sailing trip. This is a very nice, personable touch. I can't say enough good things about these two boats and the crew. A trip aboard the Black Pearl and the Blue Melody are a must when visiting Aruba!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a wonderful trip. The boat is beautiful and comfortable, service was terrific, snorkeling perfect and the food and drinks great! The beautiful sunset was a bonus! We are so glad we booked this trip, we took it on our last day in Aruba and will definitely been it again when we return. Don't miss this one!

1  Thank kshannon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Even if you dont want to snorkel this cruise is the best sail cruise on the island. The staff is super friendly, the bar serves delicious cocktails, and the dutch and grilled cheese sandwhiches are the best! You stop to snorkel in 2 locations where you so spectacular sea life. Then coasting along the shore line watching the sunset was so relaxing and beautiful! This is a "MUST DO" while you are in Aruba.

1  Thank ShannonCW
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are lucky enough to see an opening for this tour company - TAKE IT! They book up early and now I know why ... We had an amazing sunset sail with them on a one day stop in Aruba. I forgot to write down everyone's names (? Tony, Anton, Joanne, Anissa?) but the staff was amazing and engaging from the minute we got to the dock. The boat is super comfortable, plenty of room to spread out, small group. The snorkeling was great and we had the option of going on our own or with a guide. They anchored in spots that were great for seeing coral and fish and timed the sail back perfectly for the sunset. They also provided beverages (the rum punch special was delish) and some cheese sandwiches that were addictive! This was truly a memorable excursion and one of the best we have ever done. We are already talking about going back to Aruba just to do this excursion again!

1  Thank Dinkmw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I cannot say enough good things about the sunset snorkeling cruise on the Black Pearl. We had an absolutely beautiful day cruising and snorkeling and watching the sunset. I have some amazing pictures and beautiful memories. The entire crew were warm, friendly and fun. As for the sandwiches, I am hoping to recreate them myself. My daughter said it was the best grilled cheese sandwich she has ever eaten and told me she no longer will accept my version. I can't blame her. The sandwiches were delicious.