“Amazing Sunset” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Melody & Black Pearl Sailing

Blue Melody & Black Pearl Sailing
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Palm - Eagle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Afternoon delight Sailing and Snorkeling Sunset Cruse. There is only a small group of people on board, very calm waters.First..We turn off the motor and there is no loud music, relaxing in the sun or shade, sailing along the beautiful coastline of Aruba, with a nice cold drink. Sounds good?
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Amazing Sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Enjoyed the sunset cruise with my husband and two teenage boys. It was comfortable and relaxing and the sunset was amazing. My husband especially appreciated the comfy seating. Great grilled cheese. All around a great trip. I would highly recommend

Boardman, Ohio
“Best Excursion Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was the best excursion our group has ever been on during Spring Break! We had 22 people on our private excursion and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Joann and Albert were great with the kids. They made sure they had all the right equipment and were very encouraging to the kids that were hesitant on the first snorkeling adventure. The drinks and sandwiches were awesome. I would recommend this attraction to anyone going to Aruba.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect sailing trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I took the Snorkeling and Sunset sail for our 2nd anniversary. It was very fun and relaxing. I have never snorkeled and they took the time to explain the how to's. We stopped at two snorkeling spots and saw some amazing fish. Yummy grilled cheese sandwiches, juicy watermelon and great island punch. My husband is on a gluten free diet and Joann was able to accomodate.

It was nice to be on this boat versus the others.. where you are packed on the boat like a can of sardines. They were great people and made an effort to get to know each and every one person. This is for all ages groups.. some of the kids were jumping off the side at the last stop. It was just a fun and relaxing time as we sailed back watching the sunset.

It was an amazing time and will be back again.. Highly recommend everyone to make it a part of their trip to Aruba, you won't be let down.

Visited March 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing, Eco-friendly family fun trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I took our 5 year old and 8 month old son aboard the black pearl for an evening of sailing and snorkelling! We all enjoyed the wonderful hospitality, knowable staff and peaceful sail along the coast of Aruba. It was a memorable adventure and we highly recommend the pearl to families as there was no loud music or excessive drinking. It was a quiet and peaceful night.....oh yeah, my son LOVED the grilled cheese!

Philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ya Man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was such a fun and relaxing cruise! The crew was amazing, the boat was very comfortable, the scenery was beautiful, and the grilled cheese sandwiches were delicious! We would highly recommend! Our kids loved it, and there certainly isn't a better spot than the Black Pearl to watch the Aruba sunset! Albert and Joanne, we will be back next year!

Visited March 2013