“The Best Casino on the Island!”
Review of Stellaris Casino

Stellaris Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Stellaris Casino excites the senses with its all day entertainment options, located at the luxurious Aruba Marriott Resort.Enjoy premier gaming experience in a Vegas-style casino.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This casino is my favorite casino on the Island! It's employees and management staff goes out of their way to make sure you are not only safe, but happy! The variety of games and the atmosphere is great! Fun, Fun, FUN!

There are newer reviews for Stellaris Casino

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Since the management running the casino changed this Casino is a disaster.Keep your money go somewhere else or do something else.The machines are so rigged so tight its ridiculous.I know the way it was a few years back, a normal casino where you can win or loose, now the name of the game is LOOSE. Even the waiter asked us if we are donating our money as my son was playing a slot machine a 1 cent slot because honestly anything else is more of a waste.I love Casinos and go to Vegas often I do understand this is not Vegas but come on at least make a small effort.I spent a total of one hour in the casino over 7 nights more than enough and to humor my son .I used to spend hours here before, not anymore.By the way its a lot emptier than it used to be ...

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I don't go to casino's much so I can't say really how this one was. I doubled my money on a 25 cent slot machine so I was happy with my $9 winnings :) It was within close proximity to many of hotels in the area and seemed quite clean. A bit smokey but not at all like the old days!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The casino itself was OK for being inside a hotel, but the dealers were NO FUN AT ALL. Most of them barely talked to the players. Our stay was June 2013. Perhaps they have better dealers now?

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The dealers are amusing and entertaining (most of them). It helps to have some laughs while you are losing your money!