“The casino won”
Review of Stellaris Casino

Stellaris Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Stellaris Casino excites the senses with its all day entertainment options, located at the luxurious Aruba Marriott Resort.Enjoy premier gaming experience in a Vegas-style casino.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The slot machines did not favor us. Wish they did not allow smoking. Felt it was way too cold inside, too.

1  Thank Marcia J
Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed November 30, 2013

The casino here has a good variety of slot machines. One of our favorites was the Genie machine. Although we never won a huge jackpot, the machines paid out enough to keep us even or a little bit ahead. We had fun. The points you accumulate on your VIP card at this casino can be used to offset your balance at the hotel. So you do get something for your money.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

The casino is small, very smokey and poorly ventilated. They only had half the tables open and I had to wait an hour to sit down and play a game of black jack. Wasn't a great experience.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great selection of slots & table games. Usually very crowded. Great Bingo game on weekends. Loved the sports betting machines.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This casino was a lot of fun. I can't say I won anything, but after playing for a few hours, I left just slightly ahead of where I had started from, so for me this one was worth it. It is somewhat smoky inside though. Newest games that I saw were the 2 Wizard of Oz machines.