“Lots of slot machines”
Review of Stellaris Casino

Stellaris Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Stellaris Casino excites the senses with its all day entertainment options, located at the luxurious Aruba Marriott Resort.Enjoy premier gaming experience in a Vegas-style casino.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stellaris is a nice casino. I visited several casinos and it is definitely the largest one. There were adequate tables for card games. I played a few slots and was there for a litte while and was not asked by any waitresses if I wanted something to drink. I felt that was a little usual but other than that, I have no complaints.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

So much fun with a hand full of quarters and bell and whistles that makes your heart rush. The bingo game can be crowded but exciting. The parking can be difficult at times if there is a game.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The stellaris was beautiful..the casino was disgusting..it only had slots available at the time..and the whole place was one big cloud of cigarette smoke

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We enjoyed this small but fun filled casino. The dealers are very friendly, which I have come to expect from all the residents of Aruba, and there are tons of slot machines. They have BINGO during the day and on Saturdays. We didn't play but it did seem to get very busy for this game. Each night the casino was crowded and fun! We're not big gamblers but it was fun to participate a little each night even if it was simply watching others play.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stellaris was the first casino we visited as we were staying at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club. However, we did try several others, and this was my favorite by a slight edge. It had the most table games and variety of slot machine denominations of all the casinos we visited (Excelsior, Hyatt, Radisson, Occidental). We did not go to any of the casinos away from Palm Beach, and in fact missed a couple of those, so take that for what it's worth.

Most of the dealers were friendly and made it fun to play; servers were friendly, and usually came around frequently.

Stellaris was the best part of staying at the Marriott complex from my perspective!