Just a hop, skip and a jump away from everything. This is an idyllic little location. Let me just say that dudes might like it a bit mire than gals. More simply put, the place is not brand new, or polished to perfection. What it is is a secluded little slice of heaven. Sure, some of the grout will be moderately discolored, and there will be a few nicks and scratches on the walls and doors....but this place is a solid bet. The price, the service...both GREAT. A short little walk to the beach. Martin is a super nice guy. The owner is flexible with most all requests. I even asked to borrow his surf board...and he said sure! Oh, the snorkeling equipment is practically brand new, and features the latest technology. Housekeeping does a great job and at night there is a security guard at the gate that always smiles, waves and welcomes us home. :-) Like I said, if you look CLOSELY, you'll find a few flaws, but this is a diamond in the rough. If you're really picking....go pay $650/night at the Mariott. But if not, you will LOVE this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach