Boardwalk Hotel Aruba
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$295
$200
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$242
$209
HolidayInn.com
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$369
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$909
$559
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
$359
$289
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$509
$423
Bookit.com
$260
$249
Bookit.com
$364
$350
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,423 results
All reviewsbedroom casitatreasure boxsmall hotelcharcoal grillprivate patiohigh rise hotelssnorkeling gearromance packagebeach chairsboutique hotelshort walksmall poolthe ritzrum punchexplore the islandhome away from homearashi beach
Reviewed December 6, 2009

The 'danger' of staying at the Aruba Boardwalk is that it lulls you into a false sense of security: you seem to have your life in such an order that everyday exists of making yourself a cup of coffee following the best sleep you’ve had in years; opening your door only to be greeted by luscious greenery and a shimmering pool. Lazily strolling over to the palapa to sit in the hammock and plan your day: “Oh lucky girl, what am I doing today: lounging by the pool? Taking that 5 minute walk to the white sands of Palm Beach (maybe throw in a brunch at the Marriott or Hyatt…)? Heading into town for some retail therapy? You know what, I could just grab my snorkeling gear and drive the 5 minutes up to Boca Catalina where I can hover over amazing tropical underwater scenery, or I could just lay in this hammock all day and read my book….” Ahhhh the luxury of choice.
And then one day I get an email from the airline reminding me of my travel itinerary the following day. Now I realize I haven’t hit jackpot and I have to get back to the real world.
But: for the Boardwalk and their wonderful staff, to be able to make me feel like I am living in my own little paradise for a while is an amazing victory.
If you like playing Bingo and other organized games, and standing in line to reserve a beach cabana, you won't find it here.
However, if you like the idea of using free snorkeling equipment, having your own cooking facilities, watching a dvd (for free) from the collection available at reception, a pool practically to yourself, then look no further.
Martijn at reception is wonderful, as are the owners and other staff members.
Nothing is too much for them. Martijn helped me book my car which was great value compared to getting one at the airport.
A song keeps coming to mind: “Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name, and they’re always glad you came”
A big cheers to the Aruba Boardwalk.

Reviewed December 2, 2009

The Boardwalk is a wonderful, charming, friendly boutique hotel. It is one block from a stunning beach. The owners were amazing! I see why people come back year after year. For the price it is even better. Thanks to a very functional kitchen, we ate in most meals. The food in the area is plentiful but not cheap and not particularly good. So eating in (with a market a block away) is a wonderful way to spend the holiday.

Reviewed November 28, 2009

We prefer to be off the beaten path and away from high rise hotels. This was our first trip to Aruba so relied on trip advisor comments. The Boardwalk is family owned, they pay attention to you and are very helpful. The location is off the main road and not on the beach. It is a quiet location and within easy walking distance to the beach and all the action there. The casita had everything we needed and was very clean. We were not expecting brand new accommodations and honestly enjoyed the environment. They have several cats that will adopt you if you let them. The grounds were shaded with many trees and bushes, giving you a secluded feeling even though there are several units tucked in there. We never heard our neighbors or were disturbed by anything. We would return here in a heartbeat for our next trip to Aruba. We had breakfast and lunch in our casita and dined out each night for dinner - however, they have all you need to eat there if you are inclined to cook.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2009

This was our first trip to Aruba but definatley not the last. We will go back next year and will for sure stay at the Boardwalk Vacation Retreat again. The location was perfect, 15 min walk to shopping/restaurant/nightlife area and only 3 min to the beech. As guests at the Boardwalk, we also had access to the Aruba Raqcuet Club where we could play tennis and do some workout in the fitness center - excellent! We also had access to free sunbeds at the beech.
All the staff at Boardwalk were very helpful and friendly, the cleaning service was impeccable! We felt very taken care of, we didn´t even have to do the dishes........

1  Thank Maidofsun
Reviewed November 13, 2009

This was our second stay at the Boardwalk, and all seven of us were very pleased once again. The hotel is great for long or short stays. We booked two one bedroom units and one two bedroom unit. All three units were very clean, well equipped and comfortable. Every unit has a kitchen, family room and private bedroom(s). The staff is very friendly, accomidating and well versed about the island. The hotel is reasonably priced and nicely located directly across the road from the high-rise beach, next to the Marriot Resort. Their web page is http://www.arubaboardwalk.com.