I took my son and 3 of his friends on a special 'graduation present' trip to Aruba and the Boardwalk turned out to be the perfect place to stay! We had a fantastic trip and the Boardwalk was a big part of that. The ladies who run the hotel are so friendly and helpful! All the service was excellent during our stay. The location is perfect - quiet but only a couple minutes away from the action. The grounds are beautiful and well kept with clean spacious beautiful casitas. We rented one of the 2 bedroom casitas (I needed a kitchen to feed 4 teenage boys for a week! LOL) and it was located right above the lobby with a great view of the grounds. From what I could tell, all the casitas were strategically located for easy access to the pool and beautiful views. I am definitely recommending the Boardwalk to all my family and friends... and I hope to return again next year!
I spent a week searching out the best hotel for our special trip and read all the reviews - TripAdvisor is my 'go to' tool for finding hotels and all the great reviews I read for the Boardwalk were right on the money! I booked the hotel with high expectations and I was not disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach