The Boardwalk Hotel is an amazing place to stay! The tropical gardens on the property surrounding the casitas are gorgeous and very well-maintained. The casitas are exceptionally nicely decorated with beautiful Caribbean colors and décor. They are comfortable, well-equipped and very clean. We loved sitting on our porch for coffee in the morning, relaxing in the hammock and taking a dip in the pool. A large grocery store is not even ten minutes away and with the cooking facilities and grill, you don't need to eat out if you don't want to. However, the food on the island is fabulous - our favorite restaurant was Yemanja! Access to the beach and good snorkeling is great. Although at the end of the "high-rise" district, you feel like you are in your own little oasis. The owners, Stephanie and Kimberly, are extremely hospitable and knowledgeable about what to do on the island as were the office staff, Alice and Marie. I can't say enough good things about what a gem of a hotel this is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach