We LOVED the boardwalk and will definitely be going back! Our casita was great....colorful, clean, spacious and had modern amenities. We really enjoyed having a small kitchen (go to SuperFoods for your groceries), an outdoor grill and a private seating and hammock area outside our casita. We purchased the Romance Package which gave us "breakfast in bed" one day. The breakfast food was a nice array of options, and we enjoyed it on our patio. They also arranged a sunset cruise for us as part of the package...the cruise was really nice and so helpful that they made all the arrangements. The Boardwalk pool was quaint and quiet where I often read a book without any distractions. The staff (Alice and Stephanie) were always quick to help us with a recommendation, dinner reservation or anything to make our stay more pleasant. The location is perfect since it's just across the street from the Marriott and Ritz Calton resorts. If you need a bite to eat, something from the convenience store, or to visit one of the casinos, just walk across the street...very easy. I was nervous about Boardwalk not being on the beach, but it's just a short walk and we were able to use the beach chairs at Moomba Beach. In fact, Boardwalk is the best of both worlds....you have the beach, a pool, amazing customer service, big hotel offerings nearby and then you get to go back to your private casita which feels like your own special island hideaway instead of feeling like you are just a number in a box at one of the big, busy hotels. I'm typically a big hotel goer, but Boardwalk was perfect for our big city escape from the hustle and bustle. Not once did I question or doubt our stay at the Boardwalk versus a big hotel. My only minor issue was that I thought the bed was a little too hard, but I just doubled up the duvet and slept on top of that. Overall, the Boardwalk was amazing, and I highly recommend that you stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach