I came here for my late summer vacation and fell in love with this cute little hotel!
When I first entered the colorful lobby and was warmly welcomed by Lola the puppy I knew this was the perfect place for me! I visited different hotels on Palm
Beach, but non of them have this special Caribbean touch that Boardwalk gives you. I tried to count all the palm trees but there are to many!
The Boardwalk Hotel has character and charm, with it’s unique and secluded little houses called casitas. Each casita is completely separated by plants and cute little wooden pathways leading to their private patios. I just loved sitting outside on my patio at night, having a few drinks with my friends and enjoying the Caribbean sky without being disturbed by anyone.
The sisters Stephanie and Kimberly and Alice the front desk manager really put so much effort into making this vacation perfect for me! They helped me plan every detail of my holiday and were there to answer all my annoying questions (trust me there were a lot) every day! I miss this place already and cannot wait to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach