We only had one night here and we will definitely be back! Fortunately it was the night of the rum punch gathering and Stephanie whipped up some tasty appetizers to go with the punch. The recent remodeling with bright colors, modern decor and skillful tiling of the shower give a very Carribean, relaxing experience. Our casita was right off the pool with a barbecue and chairs to lounge in. Very quiet and private with the lush gardens. The beach is a close walk and you have your choice of going into the high rise hotel area with a free pass for beach chairs, restaurants/bars on the beach or stroll north of Palm Beach to a more remote site. Easy access for runners to go for a sunrise run north to the California Lighthouse past Malmok and Arashi Beach. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach