My husband and I have just returned from a wonderful stay on Aruba at the Boardwalk Hotel. We found the accommodation spacious, very clean and with a well equipped kitchen and actually pretty unique accommodation for Aruba. We thoroughly enjoyed relaxing in our private patio/garden area and found it felt like a hidden away retreat despite being located only 3 minutes walk to the northern end of the highly developed commercialized Palm beach which is dominated by high rise resort hotels, many restaurants & sports activities etc.
Since we don't particularly enjoy these types of very developed commercialized beaches we tended to drive slightly further north up the coast to enjoy the very small quiet under developed beaches or down to the south of the island. We hired a car for the duration of our stay but these locations can also be accessed by bus.
Kimberley who co-run the hotel was an absolute delight. She certainly added to the enjoyment of our stay with her great suggestions of where to go, restaurant ideas, bright cheery smile and genuine heart felt interest in how our holiday was progressing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach