We (family of 4, two girls age 2 and 4) tremendously enjoyed our stay at the Boardwalk. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful (although they did not always have answers to our questions about the island, but they always made a real effort to help out). The casitas are great, they're very clean and have everything you need for a wonderful beach vacation, and you really have your privacy even though they're close together. The girls loved the hammock, playing in the gardens, but especially the pool. The hotel lent us a huge box full of beach toys which was great. I would recommend renting a car to explore the island a bit. When we went to Palm Beach (walking distance, also with toddlers) we were so happy we chose the small scale (and personal) Boardwalk Hotel instead of one of the large resorts! The hotel has a deal with one of the beach clubs (free beach chair rental) but that particular beach club is a bit further from the hotel (walking there with two small children was a bit far).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach