I stayed at the boardwalk for 5 days and took kite surf lessons at Vela/Dare to fly with Pascal and had a great time. I would definitely recommend him as a instructor. The Boardwalk also exceeded my expectations. Super chill place and great service! Thanks again everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation. The hotel is located just a 3 minutes walk from popular Palm Beach where you can enjoy our NEW cozy beach area, providing shade and lounge chairs. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Vacatia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach