Great location on what is said to be the BEST beach in Aruba. Great quiet, smaller resort. Loved that the beaches were never crowded like at the big resorts. Also noticed not many smaller children by the pool so made it nice to just relax when not at the beach. Plenty of restaurants withing walking distance making up for the resort not having one other than a smaller place by the pool. Would definitely come back here again just to not be near the crowds. Didn't like only being able to change pool/beach towels only once per day between 9-6 pm. Also had to pay for internet service, which was OK at best. Too many people logging in to make it efficient when you could connect. Other than that, LOVED the daily maid service. Small elevator made it east to check in/out with luggage. Be prepared to pay a use/bed tax before leaving... Approx. $130 for a one bedroom and more for later units. Using a card for these charges adds an additional fee. I'm a well traveled time share traveler and the room was good, not great, but good. Could have had nicer furniture and larger TV's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Beach Resort consists of 54 suites of varying sizes and different designs in two sections. Guest amenities includes WiFi - pool bar - beach attributes - beach bar - restaurant - car-rental - two salt water pools - lushly landscaped pool deck and is located on world renowned Eagle Beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- La Quinta Palm Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach