My first time in Aruba with my family. This place is amazing. Its laid back and quiet. Not too far though if you want excitement, it's just down the street. The hotel service was amazing, nice helpful staff, in particular Arlene was great and very friendly. Hotel rooms were always clean and cozy. Loved the kitchenette and little living room area. Pool bar was great. Danny and the others were a good time, always there for happy hour! The most beautiful beach was just across the street, and jogging in the morning just along the front road was beautiful.
Great price, great location, great service, great people and great rooms. You can't go wrong with La Quinta. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Beach Resort consists of 54 suites of varying sizes and different designs in two sections. Guest amenities includes WiFi - pool bar - beach attributes - beach bar - restaurant - car-rental - two salt water pools - lushly landscaped pool deck and is located on world renowned Eagle Beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- La Quinta Palm Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach