We purchased at La Quinta pre construction in 1986, and have vacationed there 25 times.If you want to do nothing but relax and enjoy the sun, the ocean and peace and quiet.... It is the place to be. We see the same people each year, and we refer to each other as family. We have friends that stay elsewhere on the island, and we hear stories about being on the beach at 5:30 am to get a spot, and how people fight over chairs.. Not at La Quinta. It is bare bones, not much luxury, great staff, clean, and most of all quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Beach Resort consists of 54 suites of varying sizes and different designs in two sections. Guest amenities includes WiFi - pool bar - beach attributes - beach bar - restaurant - car-rental - two salt water pools - lushly landscaped pool deck and is located on world renowned Eagle Beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- La Quinta Palm Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach